From D&D Wiki
Welcome to D&D Wiki!
Hello Ktonos and welcome to D&D Wiki. I hope you have been enjoying this site, and I hope you have been finding the information here on D&D Wiki useful. I am an admin (and, actually, the owner as well) here on D&D Wiki along with a couple other people who make up "The Face" of D&D Wiki. An entire list of admins can be found here.
If you have any question about D&D Wiki, D&D, formatting on D&D Wiki, what day today is, what our purpose here on earth is, or whatever, an admin will, many times, give the best answer. Please feel free to ask any admin any question (ask me a question!).
Formatting on D&D Wiki (or any wiki for that matter) can be very difficult, and if you need help a good place to start is Help:Editing on Wikipedia (or even their Introduction page). This will explain the basic wiki formatting and should provide quite a few useful links that explain more specific areas of wiki formatting. Again, if you have any questions about formatting on D&D Wiki please ask them as, I imagine, anybody will be more than happy to help you get them answered.
A strong and welcoming community exists on D&D Wiki, and I am sure you will find it rather nice. Most discussions take place on content talk pages, however please feel free to walk into The Tavern (our local chat room) and talk to some fellow D&D Wikians. Anyway, on D&D Wiki, possibly since discussions are never deleted, people try to be nice. This means please follow Wikipedia's guidlines on Civility and Etiquette when discussing anything. And, if an argument does arise, please use Wikipedia's Dispute Resolution to make sure everyone comes out happy. Also, on a pretty different note, to ensure people know who posted what, please sign your name after a post with four tildes (~~~~) or by clicking on the signature icon. This will automatically produce your name and the date (by the way, is't kinda a pet peeve of mine when people don't sign posts... arrg...). Anyway, I hope you come to love the close-knit D&D Wiki community and welcome again, you are now a D&D Wikian. --Green Dragon 22:39, 26 November 2007 (MST)
- Moved discussion to User talk:MorkaisChosen#What The...? It all was part of the same discussion... --Green Dragon 16:11, 24 December 2007 (MST)
I noticed on your user page that it says that you hate people that are not nice to animals... So, are you a vegetarian then? --Green Dragon 21:37, 24 December 2007 (MST)
- No i just hate cruelty to animals like kicking dogs and punching cats and stuff. --Ktonos 20:03, 25 December 2007
- Oh, thats too bad. You really should look into becoming a vegetarian, the health benefits and the morality of the entire thing are amazing. Plus, the food tastes better! --Green Dragon 18:03, 25 December 2007 (MST)
- Don't succumb to mind control! --Othtim 02:28, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- *Gives Green Dragon an empty, hungry stare* I hear Green Dragon steak is delicious... -- Eiji 02:30, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- Uh oh... *Green Dragon hastily prepares to fly away* --Green Dragon 11:47, 15 February 2008 (MST)
- I hope I am quick enough... http://www.dandwiki.com/w/index.php?title=Sandbox&oldid=232066 --Green Dragon 01:11, 18 February 2008 (MST)
- The thing is that eating meat and veggies is better than just eating one or the other. humans are only the way they are because they ate red meat. just a thought ;)--StarChaser 05:43, 19 March 2008 (MDT)
You may want to put something on your page that tells peopl;e why a Monk is good because people badmouth Monks all the time and you should defend your class choice, Defend it *shakes fist* =)--Stryker-Fyre 02:15, 8 January 2010 (UTC)
Question on the reaver
It lists the 4th level spells he gets but at 20th level it's still listed as impossible for him to cast 4th level spells. Is that a mistake or am I reading it wrong? 188.8.131.52 03:32, 6 September 2010 (MDT)dan
Hi im just wondering what does the reaver use the souls for because you really dont explain what he does with the soul once he has them. 21:56, 2 February 2013 Tim