From D&D Wiki
But also fuck fuck fuckity fuck
Welcome! I am an admin on this here wiki, apparently. I'm around to help y'all, just head to my talk page~.
I'm the cherry on your cake.
I'm the sugar with your coffee.
I'm the lion of your pride.
I hail from the land of the English, the heart of the true British Empire! So I do apologise if I Brittanicacize something rather than americanize it.
Though I have played a many, Tulock is my pride and joy of DnD characters. Played from goddamn level 1. Almost entirely SRD+Splatbooks. Though I'm not obsessed enough to put up his amazing conversations and deeds, his page will stand as my banner, my flag, my reason for existence.
I am not well versed in the ways of 4e, nor 5e, but I have played 3.5e, Pathfinder and 2.5e, and know those systems pretty well. The others seem 'aight, though.
In no particular order -
- Make a working mobile skin - See progress here (Yes, obviously it looks silly on a desktop screen).
- Investigate viability of an Extension/Bot to create an automated system for Quality Articles or Completed Articles or similar thing I can't find a link to right now.
- Talk to 3rdPartyDPL nerds about how their template doesn't do modifiedby= properly anymore.
- Change the captcha system to something the average dullard like myself could actually understand without having to duckduckgo it.
- For some reason I'm very slowly undertaking the addition of the PFSRD to this wiki also I need an easy way to access the page so PFSRD:Pathfinder System Reference Document
- Also attempting to be so foolish as to implement Pathfinder Homebrew
- Apparently I adopted T.A.O.E's Biomancer (3.5e_Class) and Reaper of Chronepsis (3.5e Class). Why did I do that? I don't know anything about class balance.
I should write these down
- Make edits to .ht such that links missing trailing parenthesis can find their page? IS THAT A POSSIBLE THING? <-- That's a really good idea
I did it!
Forever keep trying to learn about wikibots and failing. I'll get there.What can I say? I have a bot that does anything I need now. Learn 5e so I can participate in DandwikiDnDing. I'm so bad at learning these things by myself.5e upsets me thus far. But I know how to make a character now. Update Wiki to new MediaWiki versionYeehaw. Update bot to work with new MediaWiki versionDamn yooou!
Apparently I like, have some hand in articles. Eesh, I'm not fit to be a parent.
- Oozing Spirit (Pathfinder Prestige Class)
- Magick and Teck (Pathfinder Variant Rule)
- Mind Flayer (Pathfinder Creature)
'Adopted' (but feel free to edit!)..
..None of them are finished. I did say I wasn't fit.
AND SHE SHALL LIVE FOREVER, THAT SNOWBALL THAT HAD NO CHANCE.
Actually I did finish..
- Gemstar (Pathfinder Race)
- Tulock Pry (3.5e NPC)
- Agatha (3.5e NPC)
- Agatha's Cryptic Prediction (3.5e Spell)
- Showstopper (3.5e Class)
Neat. I should be proud.
- Python3 project to wget the entirety of the wiki and find ID-less articles. It worked, somehow. I was YOUNG, okay?!: User:SgtLion/ListofIDcandidates
- Also use this and Paizo's HTML pages become mediawiki pages. User:SgtLion/PathfinderHTMLtoWikiPage
- Also also, use this and Paizo's HTML pages on monster entries become mediawiki pages. (More beta, though.) User:SgtLion/PathfinderMonsterHTMLtoWikiPage
- Just, don't even look, this creation is a horrible frankenstein of everything wrong with coders User:SgtLion/3eSRDMonstersToPWBList.txt.
- User:SgtLionBot is my dearest assistant. She's a champ. Feel free to make any requests for mass-edits through her, or my talk page.
- D&D Wiki:Misspellingsregex and D&D Wiki:Misspellings. A list taken from Wikipedia's list of typos, with replacements altered to better suit dandwiki articles.
- Template:Ucall really should've existed and shouldn't have been left to me code.
Subpages (Or whatever productive people have)
- User:SgtLion/WelcomeMessage is something I tell people because Template:Welcome Message is too dry for my tastes.
- User:SgtLion/MasterConsole is possibly my new interface for working out what actually needs done in some areas. We'll see.
- User:SgtLionBot/dandwikimaintenance.sh because sheet just needs doing.
- Also see User:SgtLion/TimeUpPfds and User:SgtLion/TimeUpAbandoned. Because DPL is awkward to work with and complex parsing of output by logical comparison of ISO 8601 formatted dates was the only dang solution. 'TIS A DPL THAT SHOWS ARTICLES LAST EDITED BEFORE A CERTAIN DATE (and doesn't have horrible revision-based mess).
Barnstars~ (and rings?!)
Yes, this will be its own section now.
Two and a half stars is enough for me to warrant it: I'm rich!:
1 "SgtLion, I award you with 5 mini-barnstars: ***** Marasmusine (talk) 06:54, 14 September 2015 (MDT)"
This section is to secretly declare my love for wiki friends,
Though they'll not acknowledge it, it's my love I.. sends.
- The first and original, the true GD,
- Your commitment and insight forever astound me.
- A second and so cool, my dear Marasmusine,
- You put your words behind me, and since, we are kin.
- [Plus an extra line for my total crush on you - is that a sin?]
- Poetic, with soul, I talk of course of my Salasay,
- Your greetings, your care, your words make every day.
- Most certainly blind to this, I dare mention Blue Dragon,
- Wizardry, knowledge and friendliness, thanks a ton~
- A constant positive, no doubt a closest Jwguy,
- Whenever we converse, my heart just dares to fly!
- Woah, that was a fast impression, smart Darkzumi, (Smartzumi?)
- Charming? Sharp eye? Niceties? You've woo'd me.
- You mean I haven't yet talked of that kind, precious Kydo?
- I hope the attraction his determination stirs in me doesn't show!
- My, my, GamerAim, it's already like love at first sight,
- Smart, clever one of progress, I beseech thee, be my brave knight!
- (With one more line dedicated to your brilliance, it's only right.)
- [Fine, you legendary crumpet. You're my shining beacon of light.]
- Hold fast, Cotsu, for your goodwill is that of legend,
- Amongst a worrying and fractured community, you are true godsend.
- Real man o' the world, BSFM, well, cross the 'pond,
- We disagree so much, and yet we've a trust; I am indeed fond.
- Apologies to all who I failed to mention,
- Talk to me more, if you want ascension!
Yeah I won't be playing a Bard anytime soon don't worry. It's just like, I gotta add a human quality to the stone cold professionalism we dandwiki-ers seem to love.
I'm pretty sure nobody reads this, but I hope you all feel my hidden friendship energy radiating out into you.
I feel like I should have a breadcrumb here