User:Saikou/Arcane Warrior Spell List
From D&D Wiki
ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
0-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS (CANTRIPS)
- Acid Splash: Orb deals 1d3 acid damage.
- Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.
- Detect Magic: Detects spells and magic items within 60 ft.
- Flare: Dazzles one creature (–1 on attack rolls).
- Know Direction: You discern north.
- Light: Object shines like a torch.
- Mage Hand: 5-pound telekinesis.
- Mending: Makes minor repairs on an object.
- Message: Whispered conversation at distance.
- Open/Close: Opens or closes small or light things.
- Prestidigitation: Performs minor tricks.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
1ST-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Burning Hands: 1d4/level fire damage (max 5d4).
- Cause Fear: One creature of 5 HD or less flees for 1d4 rounds.
- Chill Touch: One touch/level deals 1d6 damage and possibly 1 Str damage.
- Confusion, Lesser: One creature is confused for 1 round.
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Detect Secret Doors: Reveals hidden doors within 60 ft.
- Enlarge Person: Humanoid creature doubles in size.
- Expeditious Retreat: Your speed increases by 30 ft.
- Feather Fall: Objects or creatures fall slowly.
- Grease: Makes 10-ft. square or one object slippery.
- Hypnotism: Fascinates 2d4 HD of creatures.
- IdentifyM : Determines properties of magic item.
- Mage Armor: Gives subject +4 armor bonus.
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Mount: Summons riding horse for 2 hours/level.
- Reduce Person: Humanoid creature halves in size.
- Shocking Grasp: Touch delivers 1d6/level electricity damage (max 5d6).
- Summon Monster I: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
- Undetectable Alignment: Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
- Unseen Servant: Invisible force obeys your commands.
2ND-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Blindness/Deafness: Makes subject blind or deaf.
- Blur: Attacks miss subject 20% of the time.
- Cat's Grace: Subject gains +4 to Dex for 1 min./level.
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- Darkness: 20-ft. radius of supernatural shadow.
- Darkvision: See 60 ft. in total darkness.
- Daze Monster: Living creature of 6 HD or less loses next action.
- Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/ level.
- Eagle's Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- False Life: Gain 1d10 temporary hp +1/level (max +10).
- Flaming Sphere: Creates rolling ball of fire, 2d6 damage, lasts 1 round/level.
- Fox's Cunning: Subject gains +4 to Int for 1 min./level.
- Ghoul Touch: Paralyzes one subject, which exudes stench that makes those nearby sickened.
- Heroism: Gives +2 on attack rolls, saves, skill checks.
- Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
- Invisibility: Subject is invisible for 1 min./level or until it attacks.
- Knock: Opens locked or magically sealed door.
- Protection from Arrows: Subject immune to most ranged attacks.
- Pyrotechnics: Turns fire into blinding light or choking smoke.
- Rage: Gives +2 to Str and Con, +1 on Will saves, –2 to AC.
- Scare: Panics creatures of less than 6 HD.
- Spider Climb: Grants ability to walk on walls and ceilings.
- Summon Monster II: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Summon Swarm: Summons swarm of bats, rats, or spiders.
- Touch of Idiocy: Subject takes 1d6 points of Int, Wis, and Cha damage.
- Web: Fills 20-ft.-radius spread with sticky spiderwebs.
3RD-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Blink: You randomly vanish and reappear for 1 round/level.
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Displacement: Attacks miss subject 50%.
- SRD:Fear (Spell): Subjects within cone flee for 1 round/level.
- Fireball: 1d6 damage per level, 20-ft. radius.
- Flame Arrow: Arrows deal +1d6 fire damage.
- Good Hope: Subjects gain +2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Haste:One creature/level moves faster, +1 on attack rolls, AC, and Reflex saves.
- Keen Edge: Doubles normal weapon’s threat range.
- Magic Weapon, Greater: +1/four levels (max +5).
- Phantom Steed:Magic horse appears for 1 hour/level.
- Ray of Exhaustion: Ray makes subject exhausted.
- See Invisibility: Reveals invisible creatures or objects.
- Slow: One subject/level takes only one action/round, –1 to AC, reflex saves, and attack rolls.
- Summon Monster III: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Vampiric Touch: Touch deals 1d6/two levels damage; caster gains damage as hp.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Wind Wall: Deflects arrows, smaller creatures, and gases.
4TH-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Bestow Curse: –6 to an ability score; –4 on attack rolls, saves, and checks; or 50% chance of losing each action.
- Black Tentacles: Tentacles grapple all within 20 ft. spread.
- Confusion: Subjects behave oddly for 1 round/level.
- Contagion: Infects subject with chosen disease.
- Crushing Despair: Subjects take –2 on attack rolls, damage rolls, saves, and checks.
- Cure Critical Wounds: Cures 4d8 damage +1/level (max +20).
- Dimension Door: Teleports you short distance.
- Fire Shield: Creatures attacking you take fire damage; you’re protected from heat or cold.
- Freedom of Movement: Subject moves normally despite impediments.
- Hold Monster: As hold person, but any creature.
- Invisibility, Greater: As invisibility, but subject can attack and stay invisible.
- Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- Repel Vermin: Insects, spiders, and other vermin stay 10 ft. away.
- Shout: Deafens all within cone and deals 5d6 sonic damage.
- StoneskinM: Ignore 10 points of damage per attack.
- Summon Monster IV: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
5TH-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Blight: Withers one plant or deals 1d6/level damage to plant creature.
- Cloudkill: Kills 3 HD or less; 4–6 HD save or die, 6+ HD take Con damage.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Cure Light Wounds, Mass: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Heroism, Greater: Gives +4 bonus on attack rolls, saves, skill checks; immunity to fear; temporary hp.
- Interposing Hand: Hand provides cover against one opponent.
- Mind Fog: Subjects in fog get –10 to Wis and Will checks.
- Secret ChestF: Hides expensive chest on Ethereal Plane; you retrieve it at will.
- Shadow Walk: Step into shadow to travel rapidly.
- Summon Monster V: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- Telepathic Bond: Link lets allies communicate.
- Transmute Mud to Rock: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Transmute Rock to Mud: Transforms two 10-ft. cubes per level.
- Waves of Fatigue: Several targets become fatigued.
6TH-LEVEL ARCANE WARRIOR SPELLS
- Acid Fog: Fog deals acid damage.
- Cat's Grace, Mass: As cat’s grace, affects one subject/level.
- Chain Lightning: 1d6/level damage; 1 secondary bolt/level each deals half damage.
- Charm Monster, Mass: As charm monster, but all within 30 ft.
- Circle of DeathM: Kills 1d4/level HD of creatures.
- Cure Moderate Wounds, Mass: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level for many creatures.
- Delayed Blast Fireball: 1d6/level fire damage; you can postpone blast for 5 rounds.
- Eagle's Splendor, Mass: As eagle’s splendor, affects one subject/level.
- Eyebite: Target becomes panicked, sickened, and comatose.
- Finger of Death: Kills one subject.
- Freezing Sphere: Freezes water or deals cold damage.
- Flesh to Stone: Turns subject creature into statue.
- Fox's Cunning, Mass: As fox’s cunning, affects one subject/level.
- Globe of Invulnerability: As lesser globe of invulnerability, plus 4th-level spell effects.
- Mental PinnacleM: You gain the mental powers of a psion.
- Shout, Greater: Devastating yell deals 10d6 sonic damage; stuns creatures, damages objects.
- Stone to Flesh: Restores petrified creature.
- Summon Monster VI: Calls extraplanar creature to fight for you.
- TransformationM: You gain combat bonuses.
An M or F appearing at the end of a spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell with a material or focus component, respectively, that is not normally included in a spell component pouch. An Xdenotes a spell with an XP component paid by the caster.
Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain spell chains.
When a spell’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” or “mass,” the spell description is alphabetized under the second word of the spell name instead.
Hit Dice: The term “Hit Dice” is used synonymously with “character levels” for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures. Creatures with Hit Dice only from their race, not from classes, have character levels equal to their Hit Dice.
Caster Level: A spell’s power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the caster’s class level for the purpose of casting a particular spell. A creature with no classes has a caster level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the spell lists that follow always refers to caster level.
Creatures and Characters: The words “creature” and “character” are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.