From D&D Wiki
Xeen are most often bad tempered, cruel, suspicious, greedy, power hungry and spiteful. not every Xeen is like this but most are close to it and the few that aren't often leave for the world out side the desert.
a Xeen stands and look a bit like a human but lack many human traits like ears, hair, a noes. they do have reptile eyes, a forked tongue, two slits for nostrils, sharp pointed teeth and claws for digging. They have bone plating on their chest, fists, legs, arm and on the top and back of the head. these plates line up to make a strong natural armor. they do not have scales but a thick hide like dinosaurs, that vary in color and pattern according to the color of the sand and stone of the desert they where born in, a Xeen will often pierce and tattoo this skin.
Xeen don's get along with any race vary well, aside from other Xeen they don't trust other races most of all desert dwelling humans.
Xeen can be any alignment but they are most often scavengers, thieves, and bandits so a Xeen alignment will mostly fit those rolls.
Xeen are desert people and are most commonly found there (if you can find them at all). they can be found out side the desert but never in large gorps, no more 2-3 at once. they live in tribes that dig tunnels and caves in to large cliffs and plateaus.
Xeen name them self and are fond of names that can only be spoken in a dark tongue like Abyssal, Infernal and ghoul.
Xeen can have any religion but usually will find a deity who will give them power.
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, +5 Charisma,.
- Humanoid (Reptilian).
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Xeen have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Xeen base land speed is 40 feet.
- burrow 20 ft in loose dirt or sand and 10 ft regular dirt.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Hold Breath: A Xeen can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to four times its Constitution score before it risks drowning or suffocation.
- Poison Immunity: Xeen have a full immunity to poison.
- +10 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: 2 claws (1d6) and bite (1d6).
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Goblin, Gnoll, Orc, Giant, Draconic, ghoul, Abyssal, Infernal.
- Favored Class: Blackguard
- Level Adjustment: +2.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|250 years||350 years||500 years||+1d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5’ 10”||+2d10||160 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||130 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|