From D&D Wiki
DM Note: These changes only apply to the D20 system games - those playing in the QCO Mutants & Masterminds, QAGS System, or Serenity games should see the forums for any M&M changes.
- Maximum HP for the first three levels (Note that all opponents and combat encounters will assume that the monster/opponent had max HP for first three levels too)
- Paladins may choose to be CG, much like the UA's Paladin of Freedom (must role play appropriately)
- Unless specifically an evil campaign, no character may be evil.
- No Drizzt Clones (i.e. if you come to the table with a CG or CN Drow we reserve the right to burn you at the stake)
- If the DM views the situation as appropriate, a character may utilize his/her strength score for an Intimidate check in lieu of their Charisma. This is usually reserved for melee/martial characters. Must be roleplayed appropriately.
- In appropriate situations (DM's decision), player's may use bluff, diplomacy, and other similar checks against each other.
D20 House Rules
- The player who has the character who is the "pilot" of a starship must keep up with all information on the starship sheet.
QAGS House Rules
- Must fill out a character questionnaire before beginning character creation.