From D&D Wiki
Any material whatsoever from the following books may not be used in any way by a player character
- Tome of Battle
- Libris Mortis
- Lords of Madness
- Savage Species
Banned Classes & Prestige Classes
No feats, other than those found in the banned books, are specifically banned.
- Mirror of Lifetrapping
- Any elemental variant race (as seen in the UA) may not cast spells of their opposite element (i.e. Arctic Dwarves may not cast Fire spells)
- Though common sense, anything utilizing the power/balance ideology of the Same Game Test is barred (this does not exclude normal things that happen to meet the SGT)
- Anything utilizing the power/balance ideology of the this OGRE-deemed horrendous system is not allowed (not things that happen to meet - but ones that are specifically built as such).
- All creations based off of the QAGS system and converted to D20 need DM approval to make sure the conversion was done correctly.
- All creations based off of the WoD D10 system and converted to D20 need DM approval to make sure the conversion was done correctly.
Even using the rules put forth by WotC to do so, no player may use a 3rd edition template in a 3.5 edition game.