From D&D Wiki
Top 100 Deaths in my D&D parties/adventures!
- Getting shot by a wand of lightning, striking you and breaking a flask of oil, and then having the bolt of lightning bounce off the wall behind you, and coming back at you, igniting the oil and setting you on fire, to burn. And eventually, dying.
- Being poisoned and dying 5 minutes into the adventure.
- Being Mauled by one of your other characters because you did something wrong.
- Getting your jugular ripped out of you because your pet dog got commanded by a ring of mammal control and was ordered to attack you, rolling a solid 20, and killing you with your blood all over the place.
- Being a monk, and getting shot by an arrow of monk slaying.