From D&D Wiki
Pages I Built
- A race of unusual but friendly creatures that are sometimes human, and sometimes not.
- The great researchers of times, places and realities, whose minds are far, far older than their bodies.
- The most advanced of any race in the universe.
- Constructs created through mechanics rather than magic.
- Humans with just a little extra added on.
- A virgin follower of the goddess Artemis, given immortality and glory as long as they remain eternal maidens.
- Once ordinary creatures, the cybermen have been upgraded, stripped of all emotion, and exist only to make every creature in the universe like themselves.
- The Daleks never die. They only exterminate.
- A construct of great power, geometric shape, and unique personality.
Equipment & Items
- One of the nicest swords you'll ever meet.
- It's a boat that goes on land. It also has lasers.
- The ancient magical master Calibri once left hundreds of strange cards scattered across the world. Each one gives the wielder some strange new attack, defense, or other effect to use in battle.
- If you have too many Calibri Cards and not enough brains, why not make Calibri's Cube of Confusion? This massive cube may bestow intelligence and wisdom upon the user, but knowledge always comes at a price, sometimes a high one.
- It's a ring! It's a cookie! It's the Gooey Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie Ring, ready to make you the most wonderful chocolate chip cookie at a moment's notice!
- A hat that makes your mind go at a million miles an hour.
- A wonderful plane, filled with the most succulent pies imaginable.
- Created for Cotsu Malcior.
- While pieces are the most common form of currency in the D&D universe, sometimes you enter a place where such mediums of exchange are unacceptable. Rather, the inhabitants exchange goods and services using some coinage that is completely foreign to you. In that case, one must exchange their money for this new form of currency, so that they may interact with the locals like they would back home.
- This is my personal favorite of the things I've made.
- Sometimes your players will end up in a big fight, and you don't want to keep tabs on every NPC there. Warzone mechanics give you an accurate representation of a fight that your characters most likely just want to walk through.
- While this isn't really a rule, it's very helpful for people, particularly wikians, who want a bit more variety in their gameplay, or maybe just think it's cool.
Pages I Helped With
- Mysterious monsters that speak using their own unique typefaces.
- No dungeon is ready to handle the ultimate dad!
Well its still a WIP but a promise is a promise! Desert of Calibri (5e Environment)