Unblood (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Unbloods are very paranoid about the world, and similar to darves can take decades to gain the trust from others. They live in the slums of cities or in carved out trees in forest. They view short lived races as unfulfilled variables that could sends their lives crashing down. They are a very rare race, full of mystique and like it that way.
Similar in size to humans, though very pale. Their hairstyles are never flamboyant, and neither is their color, ranging from brown to blonde or even bald.
Dwarves and elves seem to be viewed as allies of Unbloods more often than other races because they live long enough to earn the trust of certain Unblood individuals, half-elves similarly seem to ally good similarly intentioned ones because of the same sense of forlorn. Humans will rarely be allied with them, without an exceptional deed done for them, or similar goals, as with half-orcs, but more commonly see themselves as overlords to these beings. Halfings and gnomes are unique to them as both have races have, as an entire race, done their best to help Unbloods secure lands of there own, and without persecutions for their differences.
Chaotic of some sort to secure their survival is their first goal on life. However, they can be any alignment
Live in human, dwarf, and elf lands commonly, but recently have been taken in with halfings and gnomes.
Unbloods prefer away from religion as they see it as a form of weakness, and a way to get killed, otherwise by class.
Though they speak no native language all there own, they always speak common, and most will speak Elf, Dwarve, Draconic, Gnome, Goblin, or Sylvan
Usually the parents of the child will come up with a thus far original names, but may borrow names from previous family members, or encountered races.
- + 2 Constitution, - 2 Strength: Unbloods have no blood in their bodies making them more resilient, but have less muscular support for that very same reason
- Medium: No bonus or penalty because of size
- Unblood's base land speed is 30 Ft. feet
- Magical Life Force(Ex) Unbloods' lives are sustained by a magical field generated by its heart. The field is strong enough only to sustain an Unblood's life force and not be dispelled. However if something used detect magic it would notice said field.
- Immunity(Ex): Since Unbloods have no blood, they cannot contract diseases ane poisons passed through blood.
- Darkvision (Ex): As an Aberration Unbloods are born with Darkvision.
- Unblood are naturally paranoid and stealthy, so they receive a +2 bonus to hide and move silently, and will saves in situation where a sneak attack from a rogue, or other classes that receive it, wouldn't.
- Unable to Bleed Out(Ex): Unblood will not gradually lose hitpoints when below zero, and are always stable on such situations. This is because of their lack of blood.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic Dwarf Elf Goblin Gnome Sylvan
- Favored Class: Rogue
|20 years||+ 1d6||+ 2d6||+ 3d6|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|40 years||80 years||100 years||+1d% years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4'10"||+2d10||110 lb.||× 2d4 lb.|
|Female||4' 5 "||+2d10||75 lb.||× 2d6 lb.|