Two Headed Ogre (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Two Headed Ogres
Two Headed Ogres tend to be leaders of the Ogre tribes they are born into. They see themselves as better then the other races, and treat them as such. Two Headed Ogres are usually arrogant and rash. They solve problems with sheer force. Only when that doesn't work do they take a step back and discuss with them selves. This is when they are the most dangerous, because they are never alone. Even by themselves.
Two Headed Ogres tend to be the same height as other Ogres, but when they're not equal, they're bigger. Two Headed Ogres tend to weigh 15-20 pounds more then the average Ogre. And that's not just because of their Head. One Head has two eyes, and the other has one eye. They have the same eye color ranging from brown to red and the rare green.
Two Headed Ogres see almost all other races beneath them. With the Exception of Orcs, whom they sometimes have a working relationship with.
Two Headed Ogres tend to run along the Chaos and Evil axis, but Good and Neutral Ogres do exist. They tend to Avoid being Lawful, and the majority of them are the rulers of their tribes.
What ever lands Ogres hold, there's a good chance a Two Headed Ogre is there.
Two Headed Ogres tend to Worship the Evil and Chaotic Gods. Lyssa and Mâl The Forgotten One are good examples of Gods they worship
Two Headed Ogres speak Giant and Orc due to their tendencies to work with them.
Two Headed Ogre Names consist of two names, one for each head. The First name usually consist of 2-4 letters, while the Second name consist of 3-5 letters.
Male Names: Cho, Gal, Xo, Noth, Rag, Glur
Female Names: Zuz, Kise, Biwu, Sorag, Teir, Gleff
- Two Headed Ogre Attributes: +2 Strength, −2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution
- Caster Head: +3 to one of the Mental Stats. ( Intelligence Wisdom or Charisma )
- Non Caster Head: −1 to all Mental Stats
- Two Minds, One Body: Each head can do it's own swift action, but the body can only perform one standard action a turn. The Caster Head can cast cantrips and spells that only need verbal components along with the other heads standard action. But any other spell requires the standard action of the body.
- Working Together: They can duel wield any one handed weapon like a light weapon for the purposes of the Two-Weapon Fighting feat. When two handing a longsword, battleaxe, katana, and double weapons, they get +1 to hit and +2 to damage
- Type: Humanoid(Giant)
- Size: Large
- Speed: Base land speed for a Two Headed Ogre is 25 feet.
- Two Brains are better then One: Two Headed Ogres are controlled by Two Players. Each one playing one head with their own class. One Head Cannot be a caster type, while the other head can only be a caster type. Discuss with your DM what classifies as a caster type.
- Automatic Languages: Giant and Orc. Bonus Languages: Common, Goblin, Abyssal, Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Barbarian and Cleric.
- Level Adjustment:+0
Two Headed Ogres are special because you take the average age of both rolls and add it to the base age. Say one head is a Wizard, and the other is a Barbarian. you take the average of both rolls and that's the starting age of the Two Headed Ogre.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|72 years||108 years||144 years||+5d12 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||8'||+2d8||250 lb.||+(3d6)*5 lb.|
|Female||7' 10"||+2d8||200 lb.||+(2d6)*5 lb.|