Track, Tome (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Track | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You feel at home no matter where you are.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Survival.
- 0 ranks: You can follow tracks using Survival, as the Track and Legendary Tracker feats.
- 4 ranks: You can identify the race/kind of creatures from their tracks.
- 9 ranks: You can move through or over difficult natural terrain without being slowed, taking nonlethal damage, or suffering other impairment. You take no penalties for moving your speed when tracking, and only -10 when moving double your speed. You can track subjects protected by pass without trace or similar spells at a -20 penalty.
- 14 ranks: You can track through the Astral Plane with a DC 35 Survival check. You can determine the destination of a teleportation spell when standing at the point of departure with a DC 40 Survival check; if you have teleport or a similar spell, you can follow as if you had seen the destination once.
- 19 ranks: You're immune to natural planar effects as if you had planar tolerance always active.