Tiefling-Orc (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Tiefling-Orcs are notorious for their plotting and scheming. Most often they attempt to solve conflict outside of combat first, but are quick to change mind if things don't go their way. They can be mischievous and aggressive however unlike orcs they are much more kept and take more care to their appearance.
Adult Males weigh on average 180 lbs and stand at 5' 10". Females are slightly smaller. Their skin color is often a Darker yellow with a tone of brown, sometimes it can look gold or copper-like. They always have either red or black eyes and Lupine ears. They always have black hair.
Similar to Half-orcs. Though most tend to be a bit more distrustful of Tiefling-orcs.
Most are Neutral Evil. Though this is only about 70% of them. The remaining 30% are of any alignment (not including Neutral Evil)
Many Prefer to live inside towns. They often hang around Taverns and look for trouble to stir.
Automatic languages: Common, Orc, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon, Draconic, Elven, Halfling
Any Tiefling or Orc names
- +2 Strength,+1 Intelligence, -1 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: They receive a fair blend of Statistics from both parents.
- Humaoid, Outsider:
- Tiefling-Orc base land speed is 30 feet:
- Darkvision out to 60 feet
- Automatic Languages: Common, Orc, Infernal.. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Giant, Gnoll, Goblin, Undercommon, Draconic, Elven, Halfling
- Favored Class: Barbarian or Rogue
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||45 years||60 years||+2 D10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'||+2 D12||150 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|
|Female||4' 10||+2 D10||110 lb.||× (2D4) lb.|