Thoon (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
They are mostly peaceful, preferring to spend their time learning than fighting but are quick to take up arms for their kind, and are ever alert for the drow, their competitores.
Thoon are from 4'4" to 5'0" tall, and weigh from 65 to 100 lbs. They have gills, fins, and webbed hands for under water travel, but also have lungs and rough skin that can grip rock very well. Their limbs are very powerful, but still skinny, making them seem less theartning than they are.
They get along rather well with all races, with the exception of the drow.
They are most often lawful neutral, but many are lawful good as well.
They feel most comforable in large bodies of water, such as rivers or lakes, but are adjusted to living on land for long periods of time.
They tend to worship water deities, such as isis.
Their names are often abstract and pointlessly long.
- −2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, −2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom
- Humanoid (Aquatic)
- Thoon base land speed is 25 feet: 45 feet swim.
- Water Breathing (Ex):Thoon can breathe water freely. Thoon able to breathe air.
- + 1 to climb, hide, and move silently, +2 for all when in water
- +5 to all activities related to swimming
- Our World
- Automatic Languages: Common, Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Elven, Terran, Aquan, Dwarven.
- Favored weapon: trident.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|21 years||35 years||43 years||+3d10 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|None||4'4"||+1d10||60 lb.||× 1d2 lb.|