The Mask (3.5e Equipment)
From D&D Wiki
The Mask is a manifestation of Loki, the nordic god of Chaos, which gives anyone who places it over their face nearly limitless power and an altered appearance, characterized by a large set of teeth and green head. The mask affects the personality of the wearer by removing all personal social inhibitions, makes him crazy in many situations and effectively transferring him to a chaotic alignment, usually chaotic neutral but possibly chaotic evil. The Mask rarely changes a character's alignment to Chaotic Good when it is worn, as Loki himself is evil.
Powers of The Mask
The Mask has many cartoon-like powers, similar in many ways to Tex Avery's characters. Several of these include:
- The ability to access Hammerspace
- The ability to change appearance as with the Alter Self Spell (CL 20) at will
- A +100 ft bonus to one's speed
- All special qualities and special attacks of a Winner
- Enlarge Person at will (CL 20)
- The Morphic Reach ability of the Warshaper
- Tongues at will (CL 20)
- Fascinate; This works as the Bard ability of the same name, but it provokes no attack of opportunity, is a free action, and is useable in combat.
- Fast Healing 10
- A +12 bonus on all Perform (Dance) and Perform (Sing) checks.