- Astral Barrier As you notice an attack heading towards you a Shield of Astral Energy forms between you and your attacker adding extra resistance to the weapon swing.
- Attribute Shield Add a target/caster’s attribute as temporary health through sacrifice one for the other.
- Elemental Aegis
- Furious Charge You create a shield of force on your shoulder and ram it into your foes.
- Glyph Trap You cast a glowing pool of magic upon the ground by drawing a glyph with paint, or something that can mark a surface, that damages and hinders anyone who wanders through or is pushed into it.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +1 bonus to your AC.
- Temporal Blur You briefly glimpse the future, which allows you to narrowly evade an attack.
- Temporal Rift Reduce the movement speed of a target
- Time Stride You stop time long enough to move around
- Vortex Gaze The target is forced to look into your eyes and is shown an image of the Vortex itself
- Conjure Object Create a small object in your hand.
- Dark Chain You attempt to pull a creature towards the ground, damaging them in the process.
- Drop the Bass
- Earthen servant You summon a small creature made out of earth.
- Firebrand You throw a small shining ball of fire at a creature within range that brands it with your mark.
- Flash Powder A burst of powder that explodes, confusing and harming a creature within range.
- Force Whip Create a magical whip you can wield as a weapon.
- Gurgle Spit a ball of animated poison.
- Homing Needles You create and launch a barrage of flying, magical needles at a creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Ice Blade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solid ice from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Luis Gustavo's Aura of Blades Aura of blades, a defensive cantrip that will teach foes to keep their distance
- Manic Manacles You cause heavy black chains to encircle a creature you can see within range.
- Minor Step A quick, short range teleport.
- Minor Summoning Summon a small fey spirits to your aid
- Minor Telekinesis You temporarily gain the ability to move small objects or creatures with your mind.
- Minor Telekinetic Field A minor telekinetic field centered on the caster that allows the manipulation of entities up to a certain combined weight within its range.
- Obvious Banana You conjure a used banana peel to knock prone a bipedal creature.
- Shiver You harness a piece of the void to teleport an object.
- Short Warp You jaunt through space a short distance.
- Summon Cell You can imprison your enemies for an hour
- Summon Food
- Thaumophone Conjure a magical synthesizer to augment your performances.
- Veitch's Marvellous Letter You conjure a letter with up to 150 words written in it. It flies to a target that you designate at a speed of 6 mph.
- Cause Unease You awaken a potent sense of trepidation in a creature you can see within range.
- Flame Edged Bolts A minor enchantment commonly used by archers who have dabbled in magecraft to allow their bolts or arrows to strike with the fervor of fire.
- Fleeting Distraction You briefly distract a creature within range using your words and gestures.
- Minor Inconvenience You create a minor inconvenience against one creature you can see.
- Psychic Attack You attack the mind of a creature within range.
- Acidic Bolt You shoot a solid bolt of acid at a target, dealing piercing and possibly acid damage too.
- Aerostrike You enhance your next attack with condensed air.
- Air Slash You form a blade of air and launch it at incredible speeds at a creature or object within range.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Attraction A cantrip to pull folks closer.
- Arcane Strike For those mages that wade into the fray.
- Astral Light By gently waving your hand in a circular motion a stream of light sheds over the area that you do so in creating a trail of aurora, either on the wall or in the air.
- Blazer You cover your sword in volatile flames that propell you into the air to strike an airborne opponent or drag one off the ground, but its flames strike back at you if you miss.
- Blazing Slash You extend your hand as a slash of scorching heat burns the creature in front of you.
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Bolt of Time A beam of energy with an indigo hue streaks towards a creature within range.
- Boreal Strike Your blade emanates a misty cold aura and freezes all in its path.
- Bounding Flame You create a magical flame that travels along the ground and autonomously seeks out targets.
- Chaotic Rocket
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Coral Blast You hurl a sharp chunk of neurotoxin-laced coral.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Delay Upon an ally dropping to 0 hit points within 60 feet, you can freeze them in time.
- Discord Bolt A bolt that pulses with a chaotic nature
- Double-Edge Dance You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Eldritch Burst You launch an invisible blast towards a target.
- Elemental Blast You form a ball of energy that gathers elemental energy around it and then sends that elemental blast at a creature or object.
- Elemental Blow you cast a 10 foot cone of elemental damage against creatures
- Ember Strike You enhance your next attack with the embers of a fire.
- Emit Spores You cover the area around you in a fine toxic cloud of fungal spores.
- Farron's Dart You hurl a tiny projection of bluish-white energy at a creature or object within range.
- Fiery Disengage A spell devised by those who wish to back out of the fray when an enemy comes too close: the ability to fling yourself backwards in an explosion of flame.
- Fire Splash You hurl an exploding bolt of fire at a point within range.
- Flame Ring You make a weapon attack that rings the target in flames.
- Flare Blade There is a burning sensation near the hilt of your sword as you prepare to cast this spell. It grows as you hold and channel the spell up your blade until it is almost unbearable, releasing a destructive explosion of fire that decimates opponents but burns you in the process.
- Flare Counter Your sword is wreathed in fire as you prepare yourself in a parry stance. If an attack connects while you are in this stance, the results are devastating.
- Flare Shot An extreme variant of the Flare Blade cantrip used by magical archers and spellcasters that prefer a less close approach to the destructive Flare Blade spell.
- Force Cannon fires a swirling ball of air
- Forceful Flash A ball of magical energy hurtles toward a creature in range and blinds them with a flash of bright light.
- Forceful Hand You surround one or both of your hands with gloves of transparent force until the start of your next turn, granting several benefits until then.
- Forceful Strike Magical energy coats your melee weapon and gives it more forceful attacks.
- Frost Bolt You hurl a ball of magical frost
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Halt A moderate magical force ceases or slows time at a specific point within range, creating one various effects.
- Heat Beam You concentrate your firepower on a single straight beam and shoot toward an enemy within range.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Hershey Squirt
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignites You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Iridescent Ray You evoke rays of light that scorch enemies.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Lightning Field
- Lightning Orb You summon a ball of electric energy to strike a creature within range.
- Mage Fist For those mages that wish to brawl.
- Nahal's Reckless Dweomer
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Pixie Storm
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Powerful Strike (5e Cantrip)Control your foes with the power of force.
- Psionic Kunai You launch a blade that slices the mind.
- Psionic Strike You enhance your next attack with force energy.
- Radiant Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Radiant Flame Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Rune Blast
- Shadowcery Conjure an object or creature out of your shadow that stands up
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The wizard raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shenanigan You launch an unpredictable and everchanging bolt of energy at a creature or object within range.
- Shining Force Blast A pulse of radiant energy which shines like a star blasts out from you in a line.
- Shocking Bolt You hurl a small bolt of lightning at a creature or object in range.
- Shocking Reaction The creature that hit you takes 1d4 lightning damage.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Spark Shower You bring down sparks of lightning in a small area centered to a point you choose within range.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Starlight Bolt A bolt of brilliant light streaks toward a creature within range.
- Storm Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Thunderous Strike A thunderous strike meant to push back the foes of the War wizards and bladesingers.
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Water Bolt You hurl a bolt of water at a creature or object within range.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Coagulate You cut yourself to form a magical mote to assault a creature in range that you can see.
- Dark Exchange You touch an injured, willing creature, concentrate on the wound as the sinew magically stitches close wounds, graft overs burns and otherwise closes and protects the injured creature.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Death Blade
- Death Bolt You hurl a dark ball at a creature or object within range.
- Ghostly Hands You touch a willing creature and cover its hands with ghostly energy.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Jolt Cadaver You compel a dead or undead creature into a sudden, jerking motion.
- Minor Animate You animate a number of tiny creatures to serve basic purposes
- Momentary Relapse A cantrip that deals temporary damage.
- Necrotic Overlay, Variant You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Overlay You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Sickles You conjure necrotic energy from the lower plains of existence to give your weapon an aura to increase your attack power
- Shadow Warp
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Shrieking Skull
- Soul Drain
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Tear You cause the matter of a creature or object that you touch to split apart.
- Viktor's Soul Rend A flash of light sparks from your finger and strikes a creature, dealing necrotic damage that increases each time it is hit by this spell.