Talk:Sir Silvershield (3.5e NPC)
From D&D Wiki
List o' Issues
- AC should be 21, not 20; +8 armor (fullplate), +1 Dex, and +2 shield (heavy shield).
- His ability to detect evil is a spell-like ability, not a spell.
- With a Wis 8, he can't cast spells, so he shouldn't have any spells prepared.
- The lance damage is 1d8+2, not 1d8+3, because he's using it one-handed.
- Only attacks with the lance have the attack bonus +9/+4 due to Weapon Focus (lance). Attacks with the longsword are +8/+3 instead.
- Missing the stats for the special mount and cohort of up to 4th-level (unless it's Artemesia).
—Sledged 12:18, 23 August 2006 (MDT)
Thanks! Looks like PCGen has "issues". --Dmilewski 16:57, 23 August 2006 (MDT)
- Ah, that's what you used. Just based on this character alone it looks like there's a lot of "features" (they mustn't be called "bugs") yet left to work out. I noticed that his creature type—Humanoid (Human)—is missing. Also, aura of courage, aura of good, divine grace, and divine health are special qualities, not special attacks. —Sledged 11:40, 24 August 2006 (MDT)
I took the liberty of statting out the special mount. —Sledged 12:01, 25 August 2006 (MDT)