Talk:Revolutionary (3.5e NPC Class)
From D&D Wiki
Nice But a Little Weak
I like this class though I think it is a little weak, almost all of its bonuses have penalties that come with them, so the class doesn't really seem to get much better over time. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Furbuggy (talk • contribs) 2007-03-27 06:44:56. Please sign your posts.
- Don't forget that this is an NPC class. NPC classes are supposed to be weaker than other classes; significantly so. —Sledged (talk) 21:53, 27 March 2007 (MDT)
- Ah right, didn't see that. Sorry, I swear I read the whole thing.... just got wrapped up in the cool idea. I would enjoy a PC version. Furbuggy
- You should make and add a PrC or Class version — I would like to see one as well :). --Green Dragon 22:53, 29 March 2007 (MDT)
- Sure thing. Furbuggy 16:55, 15 April 2007 (MDT)
- Yeah, this was just an NPC, but I could see you tinkering it up to a full-fledged PC without too much of a problem. I just thought I'd make something that a good DM could add to his bag of tricks. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Theophenes (talk • contribs) 15:16, 26 April 2007 (MDT). Please sign your posts.