Talk:Inquisitor, Variant (5e Class)
From D&D Wiki
I made a little Inquisitor Class. I allways wanted to play an holy warrior that does not focus on fighting undead or the evil, but instead tryes to purge heresy and brings faith to the people who have lost it. I would be really thankfull if you could tell me, if this class is ok or if it is to OP.
- Okay, in terms of formatting, you didn't make it using the "add new" button at 5e Classes, so it is missing the 5e class template, categories and breadcrumb. Marasmusine (talk) 08:42, 13 October 2016 (MDT)
- I'm reading through now, I'll note things as I go.
- javelins are simple weapons
- if they can wear medium and heavy armor, they would have light as well. Just put "all armor".
- starting equipment of a glaive or a lance doesn't help a Small-sized PC who picks this race.
- There's no class table, which makes it harder to judge the feature spread. But it looks like all the class features other than spellcasting are archetype features? Marasmusine (talk) 08:50, 13 October 2016 (MDT)
Hey there Marasmusine. Thank you for this really cool advice! I am going to edit it asap. I in fact, have a class table but every time i try to put it in it somehow is srewed. If you know how to format that, I will add the table as well. There are a few features that you gain during leveling this class. But yes, most of them are archetype features. You are more than welcomed to add some new ones.
Hello there. Thanks to Marasmusine advices I made a new Inquisitor class useing the "add new" button. I also made a class table to see the features spread better and added one or two new features. Links below. https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Inquisitor_Variant_2.0_(5e_Class)
Hey there, fellas! Been working on this class since forever. I made a lot of changes in regards of damage and abilities and I also added a table, where you can see spellcasting and abilities. I have added and removed a few features and played it in a few games with my friends. It does work for me, but it might still lack some refinery. Tell me what your oppinion is on the "new" Inquisitor Class! Belive it or not but I have put some serious thaught into this class and would like to see people use it from time to time.