Talk:Hobgoblin Trench Knife (3.5e Equipment)

From D&D Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

I was wondering if there was a way to alter the title (in the menu) from 'Hobgoblin Trench Knife' to Hobgoblin Trench Tool'. Sorry, I'm new. Pyper

Never mind...they are interchangeable terms, and I'll just stick with this one. Pyper

Why isn't his listed under the 1-handed weapons on the main weapon page...most of my 'creations' have gooten on there, but not this one or the Hobbit Sling, the Gnome Dart, or the Goblin/Hobgoblin Arrows. I am not proficient enough to figure out the difference here. Pyper

Wow...his=this, gooten=gotten, ...sleep deprivation. Pyper 19oct12
Home of user-generated,
homebrew pages!