Talk:Energy Blast (3.5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
Hmm, why is the save DC for this spell pre-decided, it should be DC 11 + Modifier as any 1st level spell. Also, is there no damage cap? -- Eiji 22:20, 25 November 2007 (MST)
- Oh, sorry! Thanks for the telling me. --Eroneko 18:34, 27 November 2007 (MDT)}}
- You do not have to document the height of the DC. It is standard 10 + spell level + modifier of the spellcasting governing attribute. All you need to do is put the type of saving throw under 'Saving Throw', and add the concurrent effect. When a spell deals half damage on a successful Reflex save, all you need to do is put:
- Saving Throw: Reflex half.
- The players and/or DMs can make out the height of the DC for themselves. --Sulacu 19:12, 27 November 2007 (MST)
- That better? --Sam Kay 09:59, 28 November 2007 (MST)