Talk:Circle of Magic Resistance (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
- Unlike circle of power, this spell:
- Has a radius of 15 feet instead of 30.
- Doesn't move with the caster unless they use a bonus action to do so.
- Gives flat resistance to damage from spells, instead of an Evasion-like effect on saving throws against magic.
- - Guy (talk) 12:51, 6 August 2017 (MDT)
I think there's an error with this spell. The listed range says Self (15-foot radius), but the actual text of this spell says it creates a 20-foot radius sphere around you. Quincy (talk) 10:46, 12 November 2017 (MST)