Swim Like a Fish (3.5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
<dplc> ||- | style="vertical-align: middle; white-space: nowrap;"| Swim Like a Fish | style="vertical-align: middle;" | Fill in prerequisites for this feat
| style="vertical-align: middle; font-size: 0.9em;"| You're at least as home in the water as you are on land.
| style="vertical-align: middle; text-align: center;" | -</dplc>
Benefits: This is a skill feat that scales with your ranks in Swim.
- 0 ranks: You gain +3 to your Swim checks.
- 4 ranks: You gain a swim speed equal to your base land speed, with the attendant benefits. You don't take armor check penalties to your Swim checks.
- 9 ranks: You can breathe water, and you can attack through water as if under the effects of freedom of movement.
- 14 ranks: While under water, you can substitute Swim checks for Reflex saves, and you gain a +4 bonus to attack and damage rolls.
- 19 ranks: As a swift action, you can add your ranks in Swim as a dodge bonus to your Armor Class while under water.