Swashbuckler, Wizard (4e Class Variant)
From D&D Wiki
Creating a Swashbuckler, Wizard
The Swashbuckler Wizard is a peculiar breed of wizard. These wizard seek a life of adventure and often piracy. They roam the seas, pillaging boats that hold any type of magical cargo, and keep it as their treasure.
You may choose any implement mastery feature, but this one is suggested
Light blade Implement Mastery As a Swashbuckler, you gain proficiency with all light blades. You may use light blades as implements when using a Wizard power. When you use a magic light blade as an implement, add its enhancement bonus to the attack and damage roll, and you benefit from any magical properties and magical critical hit bonuses. However, you do not benefit from its proficiency bonus or powers when using it as an implement.
Fighting Skills You may choose one rogue level 1 At-Will exploit to use as an encounter power
Intelligence should be your highest score, followed by Dexterity.
- Suggested Feat: <!-suggested feat-> (Human Feat:<!-suggested bonus feat for humans->)
- Suggested Skills: <!-suggested trained skills->
- Suggested At-Will Powers: <!-suggested two at will powers->
- Suggested Encounter Power: <!-suggested encounter power->
- Suggested Daily Power: <!-suggested daily power->
There are several new spells that are specific to the Swashbuckler Wizard. A list of custom wizard spells can be found here: 4e Wizard Powers