Sternritter Quincy (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
Becoming a Sternritter Quincy
Characters pursue this class to expunge evil from the world with a zealous nature while still pursuing the growth as a Quincy.
|Base Attack Bonus:||+5.|
|Special:||Must have levels in Quincy.|
|1st||+1||+1||+4||+4||Sprenger 4/day, Seele Schneider (2d8), Blut Vene, Quincy Bow(2d12)|
|2nd||+2||+2||+5||+5||Seele Schneider(2d10), Blut Arterie,|
|3rd||+3||+3||+6||+6||Seele Schneider(2d12), Sprenger 5/day, Improved Blut Vene|
|4th||+4||+4||+7||+7||Seele Schneider(3d8), Improved Blut Arterie|
|5th||+5||+5||+8||+8||Blut Vene Anhaben, Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger 1/day|
- Latent Quincy Power:: If the user does not have Seele Schneider(1d12), Sprenger 3/day, and Quincy Bow(2d10), they do not get the improved forms of those skills this class gives them, until they do have them.
- Blut Vene:: Used as a Swift Action. Grants the user inhuman durability, is represented by a faint pattern tracing the veins beneath the surface of their skin, raising the AC of the user by their class level+ WisMod. This skill is improved at level 3 this skill can be used as an immediate action as well as allowing the user to increase the bonus by 2x class level + wisdom mod.
- Blut Arterie:: Used as a Swift Action. Grants the user inhuman attack power, raising the users attack roll and damage by the user's class level + wismod. This skill is improved at level 4, allowing the user to increase the bonus by 2x class level + wisdom mod.
- Blut Vene Anhaben:: A technique that allows the user to extend his Blut Vene outside of his body to create a forcefield that blocks incoming attacks. Giving all allies and the user inside the 15ft radius around the user an AC bonus of the users class level+ WisMod.
- Kirchenlied: Sankt Zwinger::This technique is the single greatest protective magic of Quincy offense and defense. By generating a number of roman numeral-inscribed constructs from the fingers of an outstretched hand, several towering columns of Reishi, shaped like the Quincy Cross, erupt upwards in a circular formation around the practitioner. Anyone who steps foot within the confines of this area will be immediately rent asunder where they stand by the "light of God". This technique requires a full round action to cast and will last 1 round per caster level. During this spell, anyone not the caster inside the 30ft radius around the caster will be instantly turned to dust, the caster can not take a move action, and the caster is immune to range attacks. After this spell ends the caster is exhausted and is considered helpless.