Steam Mephit (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
A humanoid figure of steam, with wispy, gaseous wings.
Common and Ignan
- +8 dex, +2 charisma, +2 intelligence
- Outsider (Extraplanar, Fire)
- Small size.
- Steam Mephit's base land speed is 30 ft, 50 ft flying
- Naturally Psionic: Steam mephits automatically start with one power point. They need to gain a level of a psionic class before they can manifest powers.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Once per hour a steam mephit can surround itself with a plume of vapor, duplicating the effect of a blur spell (caster level 3rd). Once per day it can create a rainstorm of boiling water that affects a 20-foot-square area. Living creatures caught in the storm take 2d6 points of fire damage (Reflex DC 14 half; caster level 6th). This ability is the equivalent of a 2nd-level spell. The save DCs are Charisma-based.
- Fast Healing (Ex): A steam mephit heals 2hp/round if it is immersed in boiling water.