Spider Bat (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
First, this is not the dev of dnd wiki, I mean that I am the creator of the race Spider Bat, This is the normal version, there will also be a OP version and probably a nerfed version if I can get to it.
They Normally hang around caves and dungeons and wait for their prey and then either trap them in a sticky web or jump down and use their Sabotage ability.
They have six arms and two legs, their lower arms function just the same as their top, but are around 1/4 or 1/2 of a foot below the higher ones. They also have the ability to stick their hands or feet to a wall or ceiling and do not need to make a check to see if they stick to it using a sticky paste.
They like Drows, Dwarves and other races that live underground, But they hate Elves, they dislike anyone that is a druid as well.
They usually are found in caves hanging upside down, or walking or flying in dungeons.
They normally don't follow religions or gods, if they do they tend to choose human gods.
Spider Bats don't normally have names, and if they find a human or similar race with a name that they like, they may take it for themselves but as they don't know Common, it usually isn't said/spelled correctly. (Example: John = Juan/Johan/Joowan/Huwan etc)
- Ability Adjustments: +6 Str, +8 Dex, -4 Con, +4 Int, +4 Wis, -2 Cha: Spider Bats are quite strong and Dexterous, but are very weak and since they are Spiders and Bats combined, they are very attractive, but are surprisingly Intelligent and Witty.
- Type: Humanoid
- Size: Medium
- Name/Speed/Other Speed (if any): Spider Bat, 50', 80' Flying and 25' Swimming
- Part Spider: A Spider Bat has 6 arms and 2 legs, These function exactly the same as a character with 2 arms would use them.
- Spidey-Sense: A Spider Bat has a sort of clairvoyance, where if an enemy/prey is within 30' of them, they know exactly where they are at all times unless they move out of this 30' range, and the enemies inside the range do not know that they are spotted and will act as normal. The Spider Bat also gains a +5 to Hide, +5 to Move Silently and +5 to Sleight of Hand.
- Web-Slinger: A Spider Bat has the ability to create a sort of sticky paste to their hands and do things with it, for example they may shoot the web at an object and try to bash their enemies' skull in, or to stick to a Wall or ceiling, They are also able to make webs to entangle things with it. These webs when separated from the hands of a Spider bat, lasts for 1d6+3 hours and then disintegrates into nothing. If they are actively using a web (i.e. Failing around an object like a giant slap-hand or sticking to a wall) it will stay forever until the user gets rid of it, BUT they are not able to just set a web down, and just when its about to expire, he touch it again to renew it, a sticky web when placed it stays there for only that amount of time.
- Sabotage: 3/day +1/day/7 points of Dex, a Spider Bat can drop down on an enemy that does not see them or notices them and do an extra amount of damage equal to 2x their Strength Modifier.
- Illiterate: A Spider Bat can't read and write common normally, they have to spend up to 2 days to learn how to speak and write common.
|5d20 years||+5d20+5d10 (i.e. Barbarian, Rogue, and Sorcerer)||+10d20+50 (i.e. Bard, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger)||+20d20+5d10+100 (i.e. Cleric, Druid, Monk, and Wizard)|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|5d20+20 years||5d20+5d10 years||10d20+50 years||+20d20+100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 11"||+4d8"||50 to 100 lb.||× 1d8 lb.|
|Female||4' 3"||+2+6"||30 to 70 lb.||× 2d4 lb.|