Space Warper (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Space Warpers are a dexterous and tough race, they utilize their amazing agility and flexibility in combat as well as stealth. They also must be extremely durable to withstand the pain of constant teleportation. They have grown arrogant because of their unique power and often ignore their current surroundings.
Space Warpers are usually between 5'5" and 6'3", weighing between 120 and 210 lbs. Male Space Warpers have dark blue skin, while Female Space Warpers have green skin. Eyes are usually yellow but could be any color imaginable. Space Warpers have a sharp tail they use in combat as well as during teleportation to steer.
Space Warpers tend to be a solitary race, so they avoid many of the other races. They have however been seen trading with elves in the deep forest, the Space Warpers view the elves grace similar to their own, and are often testing themselves in friendly competition.
Space Warpers are usually Chaotic Neutral, always thinking of themselves and their clan. There are a few more rare Space Warpers that feel their unique powers should be used to keep order, and therefore live a more lawful lifestyle.
Space Warpers tend to live in deserts, this harsh environment is perfectly suited for their unique abilities. Though they need just as much water as the other races their unique teleportation offers any easy way to retrieve water. Also not many other races can stand the heat, so they can live in peace.
Space Warpers are not normally religious, but a few believe that they must pray to Fharlanghn, god of travel, for his gift.
Space Warpers are born with only their clan name, only after their initiation rite do they get to choose a personal name. Clan names tend to be complicated and are often never spoken by non-Space Warpers (EX: Sathijax, Tripleq, Jaytrak). However personal names are usually short and easy to pronounce because that is what everyone calls them (EX: Zan, Tak, Nel).
- -2 Strength +2 Dexterity +2 Constitution -2 Wisdom -2 Charisma: Space Warpers are agile and tough, but tend to be arrogant and inattentive.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Space Warpers have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Space Warpers base land speed is 20 feet
- Tail: A Space Warpers tail is a natural weapon that deals 1d6 (+Dex Modifier) damage and crits on 18-20.
- Darkvision: Darkvision: Space Warpers can see in the dark up to 60 feet. Darkvision is black and white only, but it is otherwise like normal sight, and Space Warpers can function just fine with no light at all.
- Dimension Door: Unlimited/day Caster level is equal to the Space Warpers level.
- Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: All non-secret languages.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|12 years||+1d4 -->||+1d6||+2d4|
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||70 years||85 years||+100 years|