Soul Field (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V,S (5 souls of any kind required)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
The cultivator calls forth all souls from the belly of creation, and they spring forth through the ground within a 20 ft radius centered on the caster.
- Happiness : You can spend an action to heal all creatures of your choice by 4d6 hit points while the field is up. If a target has full hitpoints when you use this ability, you can give them 2d6 temporary hit points instead, which last until the spell runs out.
- Greed: You automatically cast dispel magic on all magical effects and counterspell on all spells being cast within the sphere. This does not require an action, but you still lose 3 souls each time they are automatically cast, you lose concentration of this spell if you run out of soul points
- Follower: Anyone who ends their turn inside it in the sphere is immune to psychic damage, any effect that would sense its emotions or read its thoughts, divination spells, and the charmed condition.
- Demonic: Any creature except you who starts their turn inside it automatically must pass a Constitution saving throw, taking 6d6 necrotic damage on a failure, or half on a success.
- Antique: Your weapons that are in this sphere glow with a greenish jade. Add 2 additional damage dice when attacking another creature with a weapon attack while this aura is up. You can move this benefit to another creature within range of the spell by using a bonus action.
- Esoteric: Choose creatures within range of your choice to gain damage resistance. Roll 1d12 and check out the list below to determine which resistance they get.