Soul Blast (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S (1 soul of any kind required)|
The cultivator blasts an enemy with a soul directly, this spell always hits, the damage is 1d6 .The damage type and additional effects are based on the type of soul with which this spell was cast.
- Happiness : The spell deals psychic damage and the target must make a Wisdom saving throw or fall prone and become incapacitated, laughing at happy memories brought by the soul, this effect ends at the start of your next turn, or after it is hit with an attack.
- Greed: The spell deals force damage and the target must make a Constitution saving throw, or become blinded until the start of your next turn. Additionally, the target of this spell gains 1d6 temporary hit points.
- Demonic: The spell deals necrotic damage, and it's damage changes to 1d8,and surrounds the target with necromantic fumes, the target must make a Constitution saving throw to avoid taking an additional 1d8 necrotic damage. This damage cannot be healed by non-magical means.
- Follower: The spell deals force damage, and the target must make a Wisdom saving throw, or be charmed by you until the spell ends, thinking of you as a larger than life presence, and willing to do anything for you. The target can repeat this saving throw whenever you act in a harmful manner to it, such as hitting or insulting it.
- Antique: The spell deals thunder damage, and the target must make a Constitution saving throw or become deafened and have their walking speed reduced to 0. A target can repeat this saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on a success.
- Esoteric: Roll an additional d6. That d6 determines the damage type this spell does, according to the list below.
Adding more souls: This spell deals one more die of damage for every soul you add after the first one.