Skinwalkers (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Skinwalkers use their abilities to mimic other creatures to sow chaos and spread confusion. they often lure tribal humans into the forest, where they become the skinwalker´s prey.
Skinwalkers are tall and bony, averaging 7´6¨-9´4¨ and 125lbs-165lbs. Skinwalkers have tanned, almost red skin, black hair, and dark eyes. They always wear animal skins as clothes, giving rise to the myth that they transform into animals by wearing their skins.
Other Races fear Skinwalkers, and rightly so. When it cant infiltrate a tribe, the skinwalker will instead live in the wilds around them and terrorize them from there.
Skinwalkers are usualy Neutral-evil, Chaotic neutral, or Chaotic evil.
SKinwalkers are comfortable in any wild areas, and can only rarely be found in urban settings.
The Skinwalkers worship no gods, being born of demons themselves.
Skinwalkers take names from the language of the local tribe.
- +2 wisdom, +2 Strength : Skinwalkers are clever, and supernaturally strong.
- Humanoid (shapeshifter) : Skinwalkers look like humans in their true form, but can change into animals or other people.
- Skinwalkers --> 50 feet
- Become Animal (Sp): the skinwalker becomes either: A coyote, deer, wolf, dog, raven, owl, bear, or elk. the skinwalker can not use any abilities while in animal form,except those that the animal can use. changing shape is a standard action. -->
- Imitate Voice (Sp) : The skinwalker imitates a unique person´s voice. the Skinwalker has to have heard the voice before in order to imitate it. The Skinwalker rolls a d20, and so does the listener(s). if the skinwalker´s roll is higher, the deceit is successful. if the results are the same, the target notices something off about the voice, such as a static-y undertone or a wrong pitch. if the target´s roll is higher, then it knows that the voice is an imitation.
- Imitate Person (sp) : the skinwalker transforms into any person that it has seen before. detection works same as above.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Demonic
- Favored Class: Hunter
- Level Adjustment:
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Skinwalkers do not age
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]