Skeleton (Sans-Undertale) (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Sans is a very lighthearted and carefree person most of the time who often cracks jokes (many are terrible puns) at any opportunity he can. While he isn't quick to anger, if you somehow manage to tip him over the edge there isn't much that can stop him.
Sans is a short, stout skeleton that is always seen wearing his typical blue jacket, black shorts, and slippers.
Sans doesn't have too many opinions on the various races, but he is quite wary around humans due to previous encounters with them.
Sans is a Chaotic Good character who prefers to not get involved unless he is really needed, though if something goes against his ideals he will fight for them with vigor.
Sans lived most of his life in the underground and as such feels most at home in darker, sub-surface level areas.
Sans speaks Common and Undercommon.
Skeletons from the underground all have names that correlate to fonts of text, such as Comic Sans, Papyrus, and WingDings.
- +4 Dexterity, +4 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, -4 Strength His frail, yet quick form allows Sans to run around the battlefield with ease preferring to dodge attacks rather than tank them.
- Humanoid(Half-Undead): Sans appears to be a normal skeleton, but is actually a humanoid looking monster and as such isn't your typical brainless skeleton.
- Small: Small creatures gain a +1 size bonus to AC and Attack roles, +4 to Stealth and Move silently, but a -4 to Grapple checks against medium creatures.
- His base land speed is 30ft feet.
- Darkvision: As he lived in the underground for so long, and being a monster, Sans has a darkvision out to 60ft.
- Frail Bones(Su): Due to his frail body, all of his hit-die are at max, a d4. Any hit-die from classes or otherwise that are higher are set to a d4 with constitution as normal. In addition, you cannot take the toughness feat.
- As he is partly undead, he does not have a Constitution modifier, but because his body is comprised of magic, positive energy still heals him like normal.
- Quick Wit (Su): Sans appears to almost effortlessly dodge some attacks, sidestepping them like he knew they were coming. Sans gains a dodge bonus to his AC equal to 1/3 of his ECL (Minimum 1, Round down) as well as the dodge feat.
- Immunity to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless).
- Automatic Languages: Common, Comic Sans.
- Favored Class: Gaster Blaster Caster
- Level Adjustment: +1
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]