Six Winged Angel, BB Variant (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Six Winged Angel, BB Variant
A Six Winged Angel, BB Variant is average for the evolution line. Upon specific circumstances, this race can evolve into a Eight Winged Angel, BB Variant. Two race hybrids of this race may exist. A hybrid provides all the benefits of the other race and all the benefits of this race; except, all numeric values are halved (good and bad). When evolving, this creature can never be a non-hybrid race. If some means forces this (wish spell, divine power, etc.), a creature of this race looses the benefits of its hybrid race, but does not gain the full value of a pure breed of this race.
Angels have a normal human range of personalities, for the most part. Angels however, tend to be more passive than humans, and act more with less emotions than a standard human. Angels, while not completely apathetic, tend to indulge in emotions less often than otherwise. Angels do have a full range of emotions, including negative emotions, but tend towards the more positive of the spectrum. Kindness, generosity, and caring are the bread and butter of any angel; however, angels have evolved a natural caution of being taken advantage of, making angels slow to trust non-angels despite their desires.
Angels more often than not have a pale white skin tone that almost glows in the sunlight. Some angels however, may have a blueish tint to their skin. Wings grow out the back of an angel, starting near the shoulderblade and continuing down towards the backbone (when more than one pair of wings is present). Otherwise, Angels appear very similar to humans (though in bright sunlight, at just the right angle, an ethereal halo can sometimes appear, more akin to a golden circular rainbow than a solid however).
Angels have the same range of relations to all factions, that is individually, except for Demons. Demons are always despised by a good Angel. Racially, there is an aversion to Demons. Well, Demons and abominations...
Angels can be of any alignment except Evil. Typically, however, they favor Good alignments.
It has been said that there is not a land without at least one Angel. Angels are magnanimous, constantly looking for new regions to save and sanctify. Though, originally, Angels live in celestial planes.
Angels often have a near worship to a specific god (of a Good alignment), believing he or she to be the only true God. A god to worship is not necessary however, and many Angels consider a concept of existence (Judgment, Honor, Kindness, etc.) to be sacrosanct instead of being-worship.
Angels are trained to know Celestial and Common. They can learn any languages, however, and regularly are known to be fluent in all known languages, even the most rare.
- +4/+2/-0 Int/Wis/Cha -2/-4/-6 Str/Dex/Con: Two Winged Angels, when created, may choose to place which Stat negs/buffs in whichever categories they choose. This is limited to the -0/-2/-4 (one of each) being placed into Int/Wis/Cha (one for each) and the -6/-8/-10 (one of each) being placed into Str/Dex/Con (one for each). Upon evolution, all stats gain a +2 from a Four Winged Angels (the stat distribution cannot change), for a total of +4.
- Outsider (Holy): Six Winged Angels are celestial outsiders.
- Size: Medium.
- Six Winged Angel's base land speed is 30 feet
- Weapon Proficiency: Six Winged Angels are proficient with all martial weapons.
- Armor Proficiency: Six Winged Angels are proficient will all light and medium armor.
- Low-Light Vision: Six Winged Angels can see 70 feet in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Darkvision: Six Winged Angels can see 30 feet in complete darkness. Contrary to expectations, he or she retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Knowledge: Angels gain a +5 to all Knowledge Religion checks.
- Blinded: Angels cannot be blinded.
- Holy: All Angels may choose to make any and all of their damage of the Holy Subtype.
- Automatic Languages: Celestial, Common. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any.
- Level Adjustment: 0
- ECL: 0
A Six Winged Angel is a Tier III evolution race. As a Tier III this race grants the following:
- 1. A +3 to Heal. The Heal skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Heal skills.
- 2. A +3 to Listen. The Listen skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Listen checks.
- 3. A +3 to Sense Motive. The Sense Motive skill is a considered a class skill. If already a class skill add a +1 to Sense Motive checks.
- 4. Angels have wings and possess the ability of flight. Angels may choose which flight speed option to use at the beginning of each encounter. At this tier Angels can fly and of the following: 60 feet (clumsy), 40 feet (poor), 20 feet (average).
- 5. At the beginning of the day, an Angel may choose one of a set of healing abilities. This healing is a supernatural ability and may be performed as a swift action and resets each morning. The Angel may perform healing as if the spells of any of the following: Cure Serious Wounds 7/day, Cure Critical Wounds 5/day, Mass Cure Light Wounds 3/day.
- 6. Six Winged Angels negate 45% of Holy Damage, and take an additional 150% Unholy Damage.
- 7. Immunity to Energy/Ability Drain/Damage.
- 8. Immunity to Transmutation (petrification/polymorph).
- 9. Immunity to Non-magical disease and Resist 10 of either electricity/cold/acid.
Starting Age: Angels are biologically immortal. At the age of about 1, an Angel is fully grown. Angels of any age can be at any tier, theoretically.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+1d12||25 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|
|Female||5' 0"||+3d6||20 lb.||× (4d3) lb.|