- -4 Strength, +6 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence.
- Humanoid (Reptilian)
- Medium size: As Medium creatures, Serpentine have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Serpentine base land speed is 30 feet. they also have a climb speed of 20 feet and a swimming speed of 20 feet.
- Immunity to poison and a +2 racial saving throw bonus against charm and petrification spells and effects.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: A serpentine can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. They retain the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions
- +4 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: bite (1d6 plus poison)
- Constrict (Ex): A serpentine deals 1d6 points of damage with a successful grapple check.
- Poison (Ex): Injury, Fortitude, initial and secondary damage 1d4 Con. The DC is equal to 10 + 1/2 the serpentine's hit dice + its Con modifier.
- Feats: Serpentine gain Ability Focus (Poison), Charm Resistance, Forked Tongue, Petrification Resistance, Prehensile Tail, and Tail Rattle as bonus Feats, even if it does not meet the prerequisites.
- +3 bonus on Intimidate checks, but a -6 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Jump checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Draconic, Yuan-ti. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: Any
Table: Random Starting Ages
Table: Aging Effects
Table: Serpentine Random Height and Weight
||× () lb.
||× () lb.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races