SemiAesir (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Varies like humans.
They look just like humans.As the name says, they are the child born from an Aesir and a human.
They tend to get along with most races. Personal disputes are not unheard of.
All, most commonly Lawful.
Cities, they tend to enjoy the finery of cities.
Varies, but the Oldest gods of the lands and the world Tree.
Common, and they can learn other languages, limitng them to five maximum. Unfortunatly, they do not have their parents All-Speak.
Old world names and common names for humans, depends on the family.
- +2 to all Stats: Because of their Æsir heritage, they are very well rounded.
- Humanoid (Outsider):
- SemiAesir base land speed is 30 feet
- Immunity, SemiÆsir are immune to diseases and natural poisons
- Natural Armor +4 - Because they are half Aesir, their body is so dense their skin and bones are harder than normal.
- Vast Languages: They are capable of learning and mastering up to five different languages.
- Favored Class: Fighter
- Level Adjustment: +2
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|180 years||270 years||400 years||+4d100 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5' 11"||+2d6 inches||500 lb.||× (4d4) lb.|
|Female||5'5"||+2d6 inches||400 lb.||× (4d4) lb.|