Seductress (3.5e Prestige Class)
From D&D Wiki
The Seductress is a user of female wiles to gain ground on her male counter parts, as a succubus. Many seductresses are spies, using their social charms to disarm their opponents without a fight, and leave them vulnerable.
Alignment: Any Non-Lawful, Any Non-Good
- Bluff: 8 ranks.
- Diplomacy: 5 ranks.
- Perform (Act, Dance, or Oratory): 5 ranks.
- Sense Motive: 5 ranks.
Special: Sneak Attack +1d6
|1st||+0||+0||+0||+2||Poison Use, Seduction, Sneak Attack Progression, Charming Kiss|
|2nd||+1||+0||+0||+3||Alter Self spell, Spellcasting 1/day|
|3rd||+2||+1||+1||+3||Secret Alignment, Glibness spell|
|4th||+3||+1||+1||+4||Suggestive Kiss, Detect Thoughts spell, Spellcasting 2/day|
|5th||+3||+1||+1||+4||Charm Monster spell|
|6th||+4||+2||+2||+5||Silver Tongue, Dominate Person spell, Spellcasting 3/day|
|7th||+5||+2||+2||+5||Draining Kiss, Mass Suggestion spell|
|8th||+6||+2||+2||+6||Modify Memory spell, Spellcasting 4/day|
|9th||+7||+3||+3||+6||Hidden Mind, Permanent Image spell|
|10th||+7||+3||+3||+7||Kiss of Death 3/day, Trap The Soul spell, Spellcasting 5/day|
Class Skills (8 + Int modifier per level)
All the following are class features of the Seductress:
Poison Use: When the seductress tries to coat her weapon in poison, she has no chance of accidentally poisoning herself.
Seduction (Ex): You can add your Seductress levels to any Cha based skill check if you are interacting with a person of the opposite gender.
Seductress Kisses (Su): A seductress applies various effects to another it lures into some act of passion, or by simply planting a kiss on the victim. If the target is not willing to be kissed, the seductress must start a grapple, which provokes an attack of opportunity. The seductress' kiss or embrace has the following effects (choose one at the time of the kiss):
- At level 1, you may apply the effects of a Charm Person spell with your Charming Kiss. The save DC is (11+Cha) Will.
- At level 4, you may apply the effects of a Suggestion spell with your Suggestive Kiss. The save DC is (13+Cha) Will.
- At level 7, you may apply the effects of a succubus Energy Drain with your Draining Kiss. The victim must save or gain one negative level. The kiss also has the effect of a suggestion spell, asking the victim to accept another kiss from the seductress. The save DC is (15+Cha) Will to negate the effects of suggestion. It is also a (15+Cha) Fortitude save to remove the negative levels.
- At level 10, your kiss becomes deadly. You may choose to either paralyze your victim for 1/minute per Seductress level, or slay them instantly. For either it is a (17+Cha) Fortitude save. You may only use this ability 3/day.
Spellcasting Abilities (Sp): As the seductress levels, they gain several spells. They have a special pool of spell energy they can cast from. At 2nd level they can spontaneously cast any of their class gained spells 1/day. At the end, they may cast any of their spells 5/day. All spells are Cha based, and are subject to arcane spell failure. As per a sorcerer, metamagic feats may be applied by increasing the casting time.
From 2nd level onward you gain one new spell per level you can cast. You eventually have 9 known spells and 5 casts a day.
Secret Alignment (Su): Being an expert at hiding your true intentions, you gain the effects of a constant Undetectable Alignment spell of a caster level equal to your seductress level.
Silver Tongue (Su): Your ability to seduce anyone gives you the power to communicate your feelings, however false. You get the benefits of a constant Tongues spell of a caster level equal to your seductress level. In addition, you get a +4 competence bonus to saves vs attempts at detecting lies by magical means.
Hidden Mind (Su): Your mind and intent truly hidden, you gain the effects of a constant Mind Blank spell of a caster level equal to your seductress level.
A male version following the path of the incubus is likely. To do so change the name to something like "Seducer" and alter the names of the abilities. The flavor of a corrupting sexual influence remains the same.