Sample Dúnedain (3.5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
|CG Medium Humanoid:Human(Adûn) Subtype|
|Init/Senses||+8/Listen +13, Spot +13|
|AC||22, touch 16, flat-footed 18|
|hp||67 (7 2d8 racial, 5d6 rogue, +3hp (toughness) HD)|
|Melee||+9 masterwork longsword 1d8+3 (18-20 x2) or Ranged +10 masterwork composite longbow +2 strength mod 1d8+2 (x3)|
|Abilities||Str 16, Dex 18, Con 20, Int 18, Wis 20, Cha 18|
|SQ||3d6 sneak attack, trapfinding, evasion, trap sense +1, uncanny dodge,Rally, Sure Footed|
|Feats||Endurance(racial), Toughness(racial), Improved Initiative, Combat Reflexes|
|Skills||Appraise +10, Balance +14, Bluff +8, Climb +10, Diplomacy +14, Disable Device +11, Disguise +9, Escape Artist +7, Forgery +8, Handle Animal +10, Heal +13, Hide +12, Intimidate +14, Jump +14, Knowledge (dungeoneering) +10, Knowledge (geography) +10, Knowledge (Local)+10, Knowledge (nature) +12, Listen +13, Move Silently +12, Ride +10, Search +12, Sleight of Hand +10, Spot +13, Survival +15, Swim +10, Tumble +14 Use Magic Device +9, Use Rope +10|
|Advancement||by character class (any)|
|Possessions||Masterwork Longsword, Masterwork composite longbow(+2 str), Ring of force Shield, Ring of Protection 2, Mithral chain shirt.|
|Rally||Spell-Like Ability 2/week Dúnedain can inspire others to accomplish great things. As a Standard action, a Dúnedain can grant a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls to any ally that can see or hear her. This effect has a 100 foot effective range and lasts for 1 minute/2 levels up to 5 minutes. Similar to the spell Good Hope|
|Sure Footed||Dúnedain are always considered to be under the effect of a freedom of movement spell and may ignore terrain effects that would hinder movement.: Dúnedain can take 10 on balance and tumble checks even when conditions would normally not allow it|
Typical Physical Characteristics:Tall, Dark hair pale eyes, generally attractive by human standards.
Creatures As Characters
- +2 Constitution, +4 Wisdom +2 Charisma.: Dúnedain are larger and much more hearty than typical Humans.
- Humanoid: Human(Adûn)
- Medium: Medium Creatures have no penalties or benefits based on size
- Dúnedain base land speed is 40 feet
- Dúnedain have 2d8 of racial hit dice: +2 base attack bonus +2 Fort +2 Ref +2 Will
- Dúnedain have 9+int mod x5 skill points from racial hit dice. Racial skills are: Balance(Dex), Climb (Dex), Diplomacy (Cha), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Hide (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Jump (Str), Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), and Use Rope(Dex)
- Low-Light Vision
- Dúnedain are proficient with all simple and martial weapons and one exotic weapon of their choice. Dúnedain are proficient in use of light and medium armor but not shields.
- Dúnedain have 2 bonus feats from racial hit dice: Endurance, Toughness
- Sure Footed: Dúnedain are always considered to be under the effect of a freedom of movement spell and may ignore terrain effects that would hinder movement.: Dúnedain can take 10 on balance and tumble checks even when conditions would normally not allow it
- Deep Vitality:Dúnedain maintain the physical condition of their prime for the majority of their lives and as such are largely immune to the negative impact of an aging body. Dúnedain take no penalties for reaching middle age and lessened effects at old and venerable ages.
- Flawless Memory: Dúnedain have a keen mind that absorbs and retains knowledge. Any time a Dúnedain gains a class skill, it is permanently considered a class skill regardless of current class.
- Spell-Like Ability: 2/week—Rally: Dúnedain can inspire others to accomplish great things. As a Standard action, a Dúnedain can grant a +2 morale bonus on saving throws, attack rolls, ability checks, skill checks, and weapon damage rolls to any ally that can see or hear her. This effect has a 100 foot effective range and lasts for 1 minute/2 levels up to 5 minutes. Similar to the spell Good Hope
- Automatic Languages: Adûnaic, Common, Elven. Bonus Languages: Any other than secret languages.
- Favored Class: Any, Dúnedain do not take multi-class penalties.
- Level Adjustment: +1
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|88 years||132 years||185 years||+4d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||6' 0"||+2d10||165 lb.||× (2d6) lb.|
|Female||5' 10"||+2d10||150 lb.|| × (2d6) lb.}
By Character Class