From D&D Wiki
Pity there's not a Wikiworld Reference Character sheet. Would be helpful for noobs like me. I'd create one if I knew what I was doing. --Arohanui 22:08, 15 January 2008 (MST)
- What do you mean by this? Do you mean a "print and fill it in" character sheet? A reference to the various Wikiworld NPCs? --Dmilewski 05:25, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- What I'm envisioning (what I was looking for) is a wiki template "use and fill it in" (similar to the create-a-class template), maybe based on the Wizards' "print and fill it in" sheets. --Arohanui 07:40, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- That's actually very helpful. At least it gives me some guidellines, thank you. --Arohanui 09:45, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- I'm still in the process of making a "use and fill in" type of sheet. The one I am currently working on is just about done, but information about races, classes, and skills have to be put into XML files and I have not implemented a mechanism to add these from the program. Consequently, it is not very flexible for adding new races and classes and such and will only really work for SRD stuff (unless we have a way that the XML files can be uploaded and edited by users here). It does do calculations for you though, which is nice. --Aarnott 09:59, 16 January 2008 (MST)
- That sounds extremely useful, even without homebrew support. Thank you for working on it! --Arohanui 06:03, 17 January 2008 (MST)
- Actually I believe it is only for homebrew support, as the SRD has no need for a template to add things, since everything is already added... --Green Dragon 09:55, 17 January 2008 (MST)
- Uhm, i dont see the warlock. or is it just me who is blind? Hijax 13:24, 2 January 2009 (MST)
awww, the warlock isn't here. now ill have to get complete arcane :( Hijax 13:22, 2 January 2009 (MST)
is an epic class a short form of an epic prestige class or is there a difference?
- If the book that has the Knight is not licensed under the OGL then it cannot be on the wiki. -- Jota 19:19, 12 August 2009 (MDT)
- Yes, they were. They were never released under the SRD, so we don't have them. --Dmilewski 20:17, 12 August 2009 (MDT)
Should the dead links to WotC site be removed?