From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: Turn or destroy fire creatures as a good cleric turns undead. Rebuke, command, or bolster water creatures as an evil cleric rebukes undead. Use these abilities a total number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. This granted power is a supernatural ability.
Water Domain Spells
- Obscuring Mist: Fog surrounds you.
- Fog Cloud: Fog obscures vision.
- Water Breathing: Subjects can breathe underwater.
- Control Water: Raises or lowers bodies of water.
- Ice Storm: Hail deals 5d6 damage in cylinder 40 ft. across.
- Cone of Cold: 1d6/level cold damage.
- Acid Fog: Fog deals acid damage.
- Horrid Wilting: Deals 1d6/level damage within 30 ft.
- Elemental Swarm*: Summons multiple elementals.
*Cast as a water spell only.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains