From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
|Tiefling, 1st-Level Warrior|
|Size/Type:||Medium Outsider (Native)|
|Hit Dice:||1d8+1 (5 hp)|
|Speed:||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Armor Class:||15 (+1 Dex, +3 studded leather, +1 light shield), touch 11, flat-footed 14|
|Attack:||Rapier +3 melee (1d6+1/18–20) or light crossbow +2 ranged (1d8/19–20)|
|Full Attack:||Rapier +3 melee (1d6+1/18–20) or light crossbow +2 ranged (1d8/19–20)|
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60 ft., resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5|
|Saves:||Fort +3, Ref +1, Will –1|
|Abilities:||Str 13, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 9, Cha 6|
|Skills:||Bluff +4, Hide +5, Move Silently +1, Sleight of Hand +1|
|Feats:||Weapon Focus (rapier)|
|Organization:||Solitary, pair, or gang (3–4)|
|Alignment:||Usually evil (any)|
|Advancement:||By character class|
Many tieflings are indistinguishable from humans. Others have small horns, pointed teeth, red eyes, a whiff of brimstone about them, or even cloven feet. No two tieflings are the same.
Tieflings are sneaky, subtle, and generally conniving. They prefer to strike from ambush and usually avoid a fair fight if they can.
Tieflings as Characters
Tiefling characters possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- A tiefling’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Racial Skills: Tieflings have a +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Hide checks.
- Racial Feats: A tiefling gains feats according to its class levels.
- Special Attacks (see above): Darkness.
- Special Qualities (see above): Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level adjustment +1.