From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Granted Power: You can generate a protective ward as a supernatural ability. Grant someone you touch a resistance bonus equal to your cleric level on his or her next saving throw. Activating this power is a standard action. The protective ward is an abjuration effect with a duration of 1 hour that is usable once per day.
Protection Domain Spells
- Sanctuary: Opponents can’t attack you, and you can’t attack.
- Shield OtherF: You take half of subject’s damage.
- Protection from Energy: Absorb 12 points/level of damage from one kind of energy.
- Spell Immunity: Subject is immune to one spell per four levels.
- Spell Resistance: Subject gains SR 12 + level.
- Antimagic Field: Negates magic within 10 ft.
- Repulsion: Creatures can’t approach you.
- Mind Blank: Subject is immune to mental/emotional magic and scrying.
- Prismatic Sphere: As prismatic wall, but surrounds on all sides.
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Spells → Cleric Domains