SRD:Paladin Spell List
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
1ST-LEVEL PALADIN SPELLS
- Bless: Allies gain +1 on attack rolls and +1 on saves against fear.
- Bless Water: Makes holy water.
- Bless Weapon: Weapon strikes true against evil foes.
- Create Water: Creates 2 gallons/level of pure water.
- Cure Light Wounds: Cures 1d8 damage +1/level (max +5).
- Detect Poison: Detects poison in one creature or small object.
- Detect Undead: Reveals undead within 60 ft.
- Divine Favor: You gain +1 per three levels on attack and damage rolls.
- Endure Elements: Exist comfortably in hot or cold environments.
- Magic Weapon: Weapon gains +1 bonus.
- Protection from Chaos: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Protection from Evil: +2 to AC and saves, counter mind control, hedge out elementals and outsiders.
- Read Magic: Read scrolls and spellbooks.
- Resistance: Subject gains +1 on saving throws.
- Restoration, Lesser: Dispels magical ability penalty or repairs 1d4 ability damage.
- Virtue: Subject gains 1 temporary hp.
2ND-LEVEL PALADIN SPELLS
- Bull's Strength: Subject gains +4 to Str for 1 min./level.
- Delay Poison: Stops poison from harming subject for 1 hour/level.
- Eagle's Splendor: Subject gains +4 to Cha for 1 min./level.
- Owl's Wisdom: Subject gains +4 to Wis for 1 min./level.
- Remove Paralysis: Frees one or more creatures from paralysis or slow effect.
- Resist Energy: Ignores 10 (or more) points of damage/attack from specified energy type.
- Shield OtherF: You take half of subject’s damage.
- Undetectable Alignment: Conceals alignment for 24 hours.
- Zone of Truth: Subjects within range cannot lie.
3RD-LEVEL PALADIN SPELLS
- Cure Moderate Wounds: Cures 2d8 damage +1/level (max +10).
- Daylight: 60-ft. radius of bright light.
- Discern Lies: Reveals deliberate falsehoods.
- Dispel Magic: Cancels spells and magical effects.
- Heal Mount: As heal on warhorse or other special mount.
- Magic Circle against Chaos: As protection from chaos, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Circle against Evil: As protection from evil, but 10-ft. radius and 10 min./level.
- Magic Weapon, Greater: +1 bonus/four levels (max +5).
- Prayer: Allies +1 bonus on most rolls, enemies –1 penalty.
- Remove Blindness/Deafness: Cures normal or magical conditions.
- Remove Curse: Frees object or person from curse.
4TH-LEVEL PALADIN SPELLS
- Break Enchantment: Frees subjects from enchantments, alterations, curses, and petrification.
- Cure Serious Wounds: Cures 3d8 damage +1/level (max +15).
- Death Ward: Grants immunity to death spells and negative energy effects.
- Dispel Chaos: +4 bonus against attacks by chaotic creatures.
- Dispel Evil: +4 bonus against attacks by evil creatures.
- Holy Sword: Weapon becomes +5, deals +2d6 damage against evil.
- Mark of Justice: Designates action that will trigger curse on subject.
- Neutralize Poison: Immunizes subject against poison, detoxifies venom in or on subject.
- RestorationM: Restores level and ability score drains.
An M or F appearing at the end of a spell’s name in the spell lists denotes a spell with a material or focus component, respectively, that is not normally included in a spell component pouch. An Xdenotes a spell with an XP component paid by the caster.
Order of Presentation: In the spell lists and the spell descriptions that follow them, the spells are presented in alphabetical order by name except for those belonging to certain spell chains.
When a spell’s name begins with “lesser,” “greater,” or “mass,” the spell description is alphabetized under the second word of the spell name instead.
Hit Dice: The term “Hit Dice” is used synonymously with “character levels” for effects that affect a number of Hit Dice of creatures. Creatures with Hit Dice only from their race, not from classes, have character levels equal to their Hit Dice.
Caster Level: A spell’s power often depends on caster level, which is defined as the caster’s class level for the purpose of casting a particular spell. A creature with no classes has a caster level equal to its Hit Dice unless otherwise specified. The word “level” in the spell lists that follow always refers to caster level.
Creatures and Characters: The words “creature” and “character” are used synonymously in the spell descriptions.