From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the halfling creature listing.
Tallfellows are somewhat rare among halfling folk. Tallfellows are 4 feet tall or more and weigh between 30 and 35 pounds.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength.
- Small: As a Small creature, a tallfellow gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but she uses smaller weapons than humans use, and her lifting and carrying limits are three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
- Tallfellow base land speed is 20 feet.
- +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the tallfellow’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
- +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
- +2 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks. Like an elf, a tallfellow who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check as though actively looking for it.
- Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass tallfellow’s rogue class does not count when determining whether she takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
- Level Adjustment: +0
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|50 years||75 years||100 years||+5d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 0”||+2d4||30 lb.||× (1) lb.|
|Female||3’ 10”||+2d4||25 lb.||× (1) lb.|