From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Also see the elan creature listing.
Elans typically stand just under 6 feet tall and weigh in the neighborhood of 180 pounds, with men sometimes taller and heavier than women, but not always.
- –2 Charisma
- Aberration (Psionic): Elans are not subject to spells or effects that affect humanoids only, such as charm person or dominate person.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, elans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Elan base land speed is 30 feet.
- Elans (unlike most aberrations) do not have darkvision.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: An elan is automatically proficient with the longbow, the warhammer, all simple weapons, light armor, and shields.
- Naturally Psionic: Elans gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
- Resistance (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action.
- Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, she can spend power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action, she can reduce the damage she is about to take by 2 hit points for every 1 power point she spends.
- Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain her body without need of food or water. If she spends 1 power point, an elan does not need to eat or drink for 24 hours.
- Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). Elans’ past lives expose them to wide ranges of language.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +0.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|200 years||400 years||1,000 years||+|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 10”||+2d10||120 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d10||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Races