From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
|Blue 1st-Level Psion (Telepath)|
|Size/Type:||Small Humanoid (Goblinoid, Psionic)|
|Speed:||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Attack:||Quarterstaff –2 melee (1d4–2) or light crossbow |
|Full Attack:||Quarterstaff –2 melee (1d4–2) or light crossbow |
|Space/Reach:||5 ft./5 ft.|
|Special Attacks:||[[SRD:Creature Spells and Powers#Powers|Psionic powers]]|
|Special Qualities:||Darkvision 60 ft.|
|Abilities:||Str 6, Dex |
|Feats:||Psionic Body, |
|Organization:||Solitary, gang (1 plus 4–9 goblin warriors), band (2d10 plus 10–100 goblin warriors plus 100% noncombatants plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 20 adults and 1 leader of 4th–6th level), warband (2d4 plus 10–24 goblin warriors with worg mounts), or tribe (4d10 plus 40–400 goblin warriors plus 100% noncombatants plus 1 3rd-level sergeant per 20 adults, 1 or 2 lieutenants of 4th or 5th level, 1 leader of 6th–8th level, 10–24 worgs, and 2–4 dire wolves)|
|Alignment:||Usually neutral evil|
|Advancement:||By character class (usually psion)|
Blues are a subrace of goblins with an innate knack for psionics. A blue is often smaller than an average goblin, standing just about 3 feet tall and weighing about 40 pounds. Blues have noticeably blue-tinged skin, and their eyes are less dull than those of a common goblin. Otherwise, they resemble their kin. They generally dress in short leather robes, dyed black.
Blues speak Goblin and Common.
BLUES AS CHARACTERS
Blue characters possess the following racial traits.
- –2 Strength, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- Blue base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- Naturally Psionic: Blues gain 1 bonus power point at 1st level.
- Racial Skills: A blue character has a +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Psion.
- Level Adjustment: +1.