From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Angels are a race of celestials, beings who live on the good-aligned Outer Planes.
Angels can be of any good alignment. Regardless of their alignment, angels never lie, cheat, or steal. They are impeccably honorable in all their dealings and often prove the most trustworthy and diplomatic of all the celestials.
All angels are blessed with comely looks, though their actual appearances vary widely.
Angels speak Celestial, Infernal, and Draconic, though they can speak with almost any creature because of their tongues ability.
In combat, most angels make full use of their mobility and their ability to attack at a distance.
Angel Traits: An angel possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Immunity to acid, cold, and petrification.
- Resistance to electricity 10 and fire 10.
- +4 racial bonus on saves against poison.
- Protective Aura (Su): Against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures, this ability provides a +4 deflection bonus to AC and a +4 resistance bonus on saving throws to anyone within 20 feet of the angel. Otherwise, it functions as a magic circle against evil effect and a lesser globe of invulnerability, both with a radius of 20 feet (caster level equals angel’s HD). This aura can be dispelled, but the angel can create it again as a free action on its next turn. (The defensive benefits from the circle are not included in an angel’s statistics block.)
- Tongues (Su): All angels can speak with any creature that has a language, as though using a tongues spell (caster level equal to angel’s Hit Dice). This ability is always active.
SEE WIKIPEDIA ENTRY: Angel
List of Angels
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Creatures