Rune of Thrust (3.5e Rune)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||One Standard Action|
|Effect, or Area:||Object Touched|
|Duration:||Until Used (See Text)|
|Saving Throw:||Yes (Fortitude, See Text)|
- Language: Elven and Orcish
- Prerequisite: BAB +10, 16 Strength or Dexterity, Rune of Striking
You write a rune in specified way that causes a number of effects, guiding your weapon to a weak point to cause such effects. Lasts until used on a single successful attack. This effect is a choice selected when you make the rune and cannot be undone. You must apply a new rune (snuffing out this one in the process) with the desired effect. Select Stun, Dazed, Bleed, or Slow. When you strike your target successfully they must roll a Fortitude save or fall victim to one of the following effects based on the choice you made:
- Stun The Target is stunned for 1d4 Rounds
- Dazed The Target gains the Dazed condition for 1d4 minutes.
- Bleed The target bleeds for 1d6 points of bleed damage until healed (A heal DC is equal to the DC of this rune).
- Slow The target's most important ligaments are slashed and they may only move at 1/4 their total speeds. Lasts until healed.