D&D Wiki:Requests for Adminship/Daniel Draco
From D&D Wiki
Voice your opinion (6/0/0) (100% Approval - Neutral is not counted) Ended 4:00 (PM), 12 December 2007 (MST)
I am nominating Daniel Draco for his help curbing spam attacks (he has 6 Anti-Vandal Barnstars...) and for his help formatting newly made items. Also, Daniel Draco has added many of his own homebrew items to D&D Wiki—52 according to his user page, which accounts for, as of right now, 1.278% of all the homebrew D&D items on D&D Wiki. I feel that, although Daniel Draco has not done that many edits, he knows enough to become part of "The Face" of D&D Wiki.
- Candidates Prelude
- Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve D&D Wiki in this capacity. Please take the time to answer a few generic questions to provide guidance for voters:
- 1. What sysop chores do you anticipate helping with? Please read the page about administrators and the administrators' reading list on Wikipedia before answering.
- A: I look forward to being able to help more in general, but a few things stand out. First, I'll be glad to not only be able to revert vandalism as I already do, but also be able to stop it by blocking the vandals. I also look forward to being able to help with the SRD.
- 2. Of your articles or contributions to D&D Wiki, are there any with which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- A: I'm probably most proud of my vandalism reverts, because it's the most help I've given to the community.
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A: I had a minor conflict with Mkill. I feel I dealt with it pretty well, I probably could have been a little nicer though. I'll definately try to so do in the future.
- General comments
- Support — I support Daniel Draco for the reasons I mentioned above. --Green Dragon 15:13, 5 December 2007 (MST)
- Support — I support Daniel Draco, as I strongly agree with Green Dragon. Daniel Draco will make a great Admin. --Sam Kay 06:54, 6 December 2007 (MST)
- Support — I support Daniel Draco for being brutally swift in countering vandals. --Sciz 20:07, 7 December 2007
- Support — Daniel Draco has dealt with many vandals appropriately, and that is something this wiki currently needs and will continue to need as it grows. He has also contributed to multiple discussions and articles, and has spoken in a manner which is holds true to D&D Wiki's face. — Blue Dragon (talk) 22:23, 7 December 2007 (MST)
- Support — Daniel Draco has been around a while. He's been reliable. I support his adminship. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by dmilewski (talk • contribs) 06:39, 8 December 2007 (MST). Please sign your posts.
- Support Full support from me --Calidore Chase 10:40, 10 December 2007 (MST)