Rå (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
The rå are a race of people of whom there are only a few left in the world. A new rå is only placed in the world every 300 or so years, and their numbers are usually low from constant combat with evil. They are said to be sent by the guiding spirit of Albion to protect its people.
Rå vary quite a bit personality wise, but they tend to be friendly but wary, as they know what the world has in store for them. They are generally good-hearted people, but it is hard to earn their trust.
Rå stand about six feet tall and usually weigh over two hundred lb. They have dark, earthy skin and golden hair and eyes. Females are shorter and weigh less then males.
Rå get along with most races, as they were put here to protect them. However, they despise undead and demons and dislike constructs and dragons.
All rå are good, most are lawful.
Rå have no lands of their own.
Rå worship no gods.
Rå speak their own tongue. In addition, they are highly skilled linguists.
- +2 strength, +2 dexterity, +2 constitution, +2 intelligence, +4 charisma, +2 wisdom.
- Rå base land speed is 40 ft.
- Darkvision 60 ft.
- Low-Light Vision.
- Resistance to cold and electricity 10
- SR 11 + HD.
- Natural Armor +3.
- Damage Reduction 5/evil
- +4 racial bonus on climb, jump, swim, intimidate, diplomacy, bluff and sense motive checks.
- Automatic weapon proficiency with the Bastard Sword, Longsword, and Spiked Chain
- Spell-Like Ability: 3/day: tongues, zone of truth, bless weapon. Caster level is same as class level. The save DC is charisma-based.
- Automatic Languages: Rå Native Tongue. Bonus Languages: Any.
- Favored Class: paladin.
- Level Adjustment: +3