Qi-or (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Ignorant, yet friendly the Qi-or are curious but very suspicious of others. They are extra suspicious of anyone or anything bigger than themselves.
They resemble skinny, humanoid beavers without the large teeth. Their large furry, flat tail is used for fending predators that try to ambush them. Large brown eyes, reddish fur, and small feet describe the Qi-or.
Qi-or get along with animals and other fey quite well. They do not trust and are afraid of medium or larger sized creatures.
Anything chaotic, though almost never evil.
Qi-or love the forest, open caves, and rivers. They don't mind cold weather, but dislike dry and hot areas.
They do not understand the concept of religion.
They only speak Sylvan unless they have a high enough Intelligence which allows them to learn common, elven, draconic, and goblin.
Names are difficult to pronounce in common tongue. Names can include Drnat, Kyandr, or Tywrl.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, and -4 Strength
- Fey type
- Small Sized: +1 AC, +1 attack, +4 hide, -4 grapple.
- Normal Speed: 30 feet.
- Breeze Kissed: Swirling air surrounds all Qi-or. This gives a +2 AC bonus against any non-magical ranges attacks. Once per day a Qi-or can channel this air into a trip or bullrush attack. If this is used as a trip or bullrush then you must wait 24 hours before using any of this ability including the ranged attack AC bonus.
- Fey Damage Resistance: DR 5/cold steel.
- Greater Lucky: +2 to all saves.
- Illusion Resistance: +2 vs. Illusion
- Camouflage: +4 hide and +4 move silent when in forest terrain.
- Nimble Faller: Always land on feet even when taking damage. +1 vs. trip attempts.
- Nimble Attacks: Weapon Finesse(Slapping Tail)
- Quick Reactions: Improved Initiative
- Fleet Footed: +2 Initiative and Run Feat.
- Slapping Tail: 1d6 + Strength modifier.
- Favored Class: Druid or Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1