Psyche follower (3.5e Race)
From D&D Wiki
Psyche followers are very unique and thus it is hard to set a clear trend in the race however they are always deep thinkers and often ponder many of life's questions and the best action to take in an upcoming quest or event.
Similar to humans in almost every way Psyche followers can only be recognized as not human if they happen to be young this being that Psyche followers don't grow much hair in fact they are practically bald.
Psyche followers get along fine with most races.
Any although good alignments are less common.
Psyche followers live in large cities and places full of knowledge to be found but they may travel anywhere.
Psyche followers view religion as a smart way to fit in and gain potential benefits they also like learning about culture this way.
Psyche followers can speak after a few weeks of life by the time they are one year old they may already speak multiple languages. They can speak any language that they can pronounce the words in (All non secret and special languages).
Psyche followers are named after their favorite hero.
- +6 Intelligence -4 Constitution Psyche followers cannot take much pain and they find it hard to exert their physical self.
- Medium: No size bonuses
- Psyche follower base land speed is 30 feet:
- Photographic memory (Ex). : Psyche followers remember everything they see or hear they can read any book in 1d6 hours and receive better bonuses for it they also receive +2 to spot checks on targets they have seen before.
- Loose mind (Ex).: The Psyche follower has a the ability to possess a creature with more then 2 intelligence if the creature is on 0 Hp or lower (Higher then -10 though) they can make a touch attack and attempt to take control of the creatures body. The creature must then make a will save with a bonus on their roll of their intelligence modifier. If successful the creature gains +10 Hp and loses 4 constitution (Psyche followers cannot exert themselves as much as others) then the Psyche follower takes control of the body of the creature and the creatures mind is destroyed (The body of the Psyche follower will still continue to act but it will do so completely following instinct it cannot make any true thoughts in it's now shattered consciousness unless the Psyche follower repossesses it.If however the Psyche follower fails they cannot posses the body of the creature they are possessing until they succeed another roll this roll must be taken 1d8 minutes later. Psyche followers cannot be possessed
- Automatic Languages: Common and one other. Bonus Languages: Orc Aquan Auran Draconic Dwarfen Elven Giant Gnome Goblin Gnoll Halfling Sylvian Undercommon.
- Favored Class: Psion.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|70 years||100 years||120 years||+1d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||5'10"||+1d4 inches||190lb.||× (x2) lb.|
|Female||5'9"||+1d4 inches||175lb.||× (x2) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races [[Category:<!-race's type-> Type]] [[Category:<!-race's subtype; or remove line-> Subtype]] [[Category:<!-race's size-> Size]] [[Category:LA<!-#->]] [[Category:ECL<!-#->]]